Woodruff Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Woodruff Chevrolet

Very pleasant. No high pressure salesmanship. Was satisfied with trade in offer. Overall, very satisfied.

Woodruff Chevrolet

I have purchased and maintained 2 vehicles with Woodruff Chevrolet and I would not go anywhere else.

Awesome

Love this deadlership!!!! I bought my Trailblazer here in 2001 and have always had great service when I brought it in for upkeep and repairs. In 2016 I bought a Tahoe at a other dealer and have regretted it everyday. I went back to Woodruff Chevy and traded it for another Tahoe. Bernard, Bruce, and Billy gave me an awesome deal and great experience. I drive over 30 minutes but I won't go anywhere except Woodruff Chevy again.

Service

Overall best dealership I have ever been involved with and that includes sales and service.

Best Dealership in the UpState

Wonderful service. Love the in and out oil change service.

Woodfuff Chevrolet

Awesome experience buying a truck. Third one I have purchased from Woodruff Chevrolet. I wont go anywhere else to by a vehicle.

4.5

great small town service

Great buying experience, no pressure.got exactly what I wanted at a price tag that I wanted

Ronnie

No better experience buying a car anywhere in NC or SC. I think Woodruff Chevrolet has set the bar for new car dealerships and the way they treat their customers.

2.0

Surprised Charges

Ran a diagnostic test before brining my truck in for service (oil change) and provided the error codes to the service shop for quotes. Also told them my tire sensing gauge was displaying false readings. When I received the bill, I was charged $95 to run the same diagnostic test again, and surprisingly I had the same error codes. Their solution for the tire sensor was to add air. Disappointed that I was charged $95 to verify my original diagnostic test was correct.

Truck purchase

We were very pleased with every aspect of our purchase. Would purchase again from this dealership.