Toyota of Vineland

New Used

3.8
  • Leader and a buyer
    June 22, 2017

This is the second transaction I have completed with Toyota of Vineland. Several years ago I leased a vehicle, and now I purchased one. I have had m...y vehicle serviced and repaired by them, never had any work done without a call telling me what it needed and a price for the work. My appointment was always on time, and vehicle was delivered at the time they promised. When a part was back ordered for a warranty issue, they let me know when it was scheduled for delivery and asked when it would be convenient to return for the work. All was completed to my satisfaction, and car was always returned cleaner. When buying, they showed me several financing options, rates and terms. Obviously they were more favorable than I found even at my own bank. The salesman and the GM treated me like friends and family. The finance manager offered me a good deal on the extended warranty which I am still considering. There were no upsells, and no pressures, assuring that I'll return for my next car! Very happy with the service and treatment from a well run organization!

• great experience buying a used vehicle
    June 19, 2017

I had my car serviced and traded it in for a certified used vehicle. The service department is always top notch. I have been using Toyota of Vineland... to purchase and service my vehicles since the 1990's. They are always friendly and 99% of the time I leave satisfied with the service and/or the purchase of a vehicle. It is more than a transaction. It feels like I am visiting friends. My salesman has always been honest with me. There are never any false promises. Usually, every promise is over delivered. I was there all day but drove away with the vehicle I wanted and a price I could afford. I refer everyone to this dealership and suggest they use the salesman I have used for years. As long as you have realistic expectations, this dealership will work to get you what you want. Toyota is a top quality vehicle and Toyota of Vineland is a top quality dealership.

• Update by walkenrules
    January 6, 2017

An update to my previous review. Make sure you get everything in writing. You will be promised the world during negotiations but once you sign that ...contact all bets are off. Expect no help in resolving issues that arise after sale.

• purchased new vehicle
    August 10, 2016

If you are in the market for a Toyota call Jake Jacobson at Toyota of Vineland. Very professional and a delight to work with. Super knowledgeable an...d takes the extra time to explain the whole process to you. Bought many cars over the years and this is the first time that I would not categorize the experience as a hassle, indeed it was a pleasure.

• Purchasing new vehicle
    April 14, 2015

Thanks to Toby Griner! I have never had a salesman be so nice and work so hard to find a car that works for me. The whole experience was enjoyable and... stress free thanks to the staff at Toyota of Vineland.

• Maintenance
    July 16, 2013

Purchased auto in October, 2012. Bought car in for maintenance after 2000 miles. They did not change the oil (actually they did very little) and told ...me to return when the car has 10,000 mile or one year from purchase. Now after 5,000, the Maintenance Requirement light came on and will not go off until they turn it off. Still 5,000 mile short of the 10,000 they suggested. Do I have to drive 35 miles one way to have a light shut off? Pathetic !!!!

• Oil change
    December 7, 2012

I had scheduled a oil change and tire rotation and waited 3 hour for them to complete.

• Exorbitant Service Fee
    December 20, 2011

The passenger airbag on my Prius stopped coming on when someone sat in the seat. I brought it to Toyota of Vineland, where I purchased it. Toyota of V...ineland charged me a $105 'diagnostic fee' just to look at the problem. Perhaps that would be reasonable if the fee could be applied to the cost of the repair. But no, it isn't. It's been some time since I used a dealer for service. Maybe this fee wouldn't have surprised me if I had used their service department regularly. I have no objection to the dealer making a profit, and I expected it to cost a bit more than a local garage or service center. However, $105 just for the privilege of giving them my business is a bit much, even considering the nice chairs in the waiting room and the free coffee.

Toyota of Vineland