2.0
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • purchased new vehicle

If you are in the market for a Toyota call Jake Jacobson at Toyota of Vineland. Very professional and a delight to work with. Super knowledgeable and takes the extra time to explain the whole process to you. Bought many cars over the years and this is the first time that I would not categorize the experience as a hassle, indeed it was a pleasure.

• Purchasing new vehicle

Thanks to Toby Griner! I have never had a salesman be so nice and work so hard to find a car that works for me. The whole experience was enjoyable and stress free thanks to the staff at Toyota of Vineland.

• Maintenance

Purchased auto in October, 2012. Bought car in for maintenance after 2000 miles. They did not change the oil (actually they did very little) and told me to return when the car has 10,000 mile or one year from purchase. Now after 5,000, the Maintenance Requirement light came on and will not go off until they turn it off. Still 5,000 mile short of the 10,000 they suggested. Do I have to drive 35 miles one way to have a light shut off? Pathetic !!!!

• Oil change

I had scheduled a oil change and tire rotation and waited 3 hour for them to complete.

• Exorbitant Service Fee

The passenger airbag on my Prius stopped coming on when someone sat in the seat. I brought it to Toyota of Vineland, where I purchased it. Toyota of Vineland charged me a $105 'diagnostic fee' just to look at the problem. Perhaps that would be reasonable if the fee could be applied to the cost of the repair. But no, it isn't. It's been some time since I used a dealer for service. Maybe this fee wouldn't have surprised me if I had used their service department regularly. I have no objection to the dealer making a profit, and I expected it to cost a bit more than a local garage or service center. However, $105 just for the privilege of giving them my business is a bit much, even considering the nice chairs in the waiting room and the free coffee.