Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake

791 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT TEAM!!!

Thank you, we try hard to make sure everyone is happy thanks for the business

I came in to look at a certified Honda I saw on the website, Jeremy in sales pulled the car inside for me to inspect so I would not freeze outside and what a class act operation very low pressure from Jeremy. I think the car was better in person then in the pictures and Darrell in the business office walked me through the paperwork and explained everything so it made sense. I never like buying a car but Brilliance really made it fun. Thanks again Steve

Thank you, we try hard to make sure everyone is happy thanks for the business

• Honda crv EX 2017

Good, fast and courteous service. Salesperson was very helpful and explained a lot about the controls in the car. The model and color we wanted was also in stock.

• Excellent!!!
    June 15, 2017

Sales personnel very helpful and friendly. We were pleased with Cindy Laudermilk assistance in our purchase. Cars are in excellent conditions. Thank you, Brilliance Honda

• Professional service at a fair price

Professional and courteous service at a fair price.

Professional and courteous service at a fair price.

• Awesome
    June 7, 2017

Great service and experience. Great place to get a new car. Very friendly and good with explaining all the details on how to work the new car.

• Very helpful staff!
    June 5, 2017

Very helpful staff and good selection of vehicles. They listened to my needs and concerns and kept me informed the entire process. I was very happy with the customer service 👍🏻

• First time buying a used car - a pleasant experience!
    June 2, 2017

Cindy L was my salesperson - we will be back to her for future car purchases! And we have NEVER said that about a car salesperson before!!

• Very competitive pricing, good attention to detail
    May 30, 2017

Bought car via Costco thru Brilliance. Pricing was most competitive in the area. The extra savings was well worth the long drive. Would do this again!

• Honest and Easy Transaction
    May 30, 2017

Jeremy was honest about price, made the transaction easy and car came in fast. Didn't feel like I was working with the usual car salesman type that just wanted to haggle and make money off of my purchase. He was knowledgable about the car and the different finance options.

• Outstanding honest and trustworthy salesman - Gary Cotshott
    May 29, 2017

Gary Cotshott is great to work with. Second auto purchased from him. Easygoing, no pressure, honest, customer service oriented, no games, ethical, thorough, trustworthy, friendly.