Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake

1218 reviews

1218 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2019

After getting oil change and getting my car serviced im very happy with the service im definitely going back highly recommended best place to go

August 15, 2019

Brilliance is the best dealer for leasing! We have leased 5 vehicles from them and have had a great experience each time. Their prices can't be beat.... Max, my last salesman, was fantastic. He was so professional. I highly recommend him.

Max Ring

• January 7, 2015

I came in to look at a certified Honda I saw on the website, Jeremy in sales pulled the car inside for me to inspect so I would not freeze outside and... what a class act operation very low pressure from Jeremy. I think the car was better in person then in the pictures and Darrell in the business office walked me through the paperwork and explained everything so it made sense. I never like buying a car but Brilliance really made it fun. Thanks again Steve

Thank you, we try hard to make sure everyone is happy thanks for the business

August 13, 2019

Matt Darwiitt gave us a great personalized car buying experience. Quick and simple process. Was out of there in no time with our brand new car! Highly... recommend these guys! I will definitely buy from them in the future.

August 13, 2019

Was very happy with buying experience and people at the dealership that helped me answer questions from vehicle options to lending rates that I had along... the purchase experience. All people were friendly and helpful and appreciate their patience with me.

Gary Cotshott

August 13, 2019

Salesman very knowledgeable and did not pressure us to buy a vehicle the first time we came in to do a test drive. We came back about a week later & purchased... a new truck.

Rob Calhoun

August 8, 2019

Rick explained all the features in the car on our test drive.No high pressure unlike other dealers and Lauri helped to get to the price we were comfortable... with.

Rick Miller

August 7, 2019

I could not have been more pleased with my buying experience. I went through the internet and asked for an E-price for a lease. When we got there they... had the whole deal printed out with the monthly payment that was discussed on the phone. The whole process was so much easier then what I have experienced at other dealerships. I will definitely be back and will be recommending Brilliance to my friends and family.

Jim Infusino

August 7, 2019

Mike was great to work with. He is honest and friendly, and the entire process of purchasing our new truck could not have gone any better!!

August 4, 2019

Great experience from beginning to end! I'd spent weeks researching compact SUVs on line and looking at vehicles on Cars.com. I found exactly what I... wanted and at the price I was willing to pay at Brilliance Honda.....4 hours away! When I called, Cindy answered and helped me through the hold process, got the vehicle ready, waited for my arrival the next day, returned my rental vehicle to the local Enterprise Co. and pretty much delivered on all my expectations. She explained everything about my new car, best practice for staying safe and even paired my cellphone. Brett went through the paperwork thoroughly, I paid and was back on the road home in just a couple of hours. I'm so pleased with the experience and my new car! Thank you!