Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake

1046 reviews

1046 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brilliance Honda in Crystal Lake from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 7, 2015

I came in to look at a certified Honda I saw on the website, Jeremy in sales pulled the car inside for me to inspect so I would not freeze outside and... what a class act operation very low pressure from Jeremy. I think the car was better in person then in the pictures and Darrell in the business office walked me through the paperwork and explained everything so it made sense. I never like buying a car but Brilliance really made it fun. Thanks again Steve

Thank you, we try hard to make sure everyone is happy thanks for the business

September 15, 2018

Working with Ryan Hansen was a pleasure. I had been shopping for quite some time and I easily eliminated any dealership that tried to sell me what I didn't... want or got caught in little white lies which more than one dealership did. Ryan was informative and patient which with a customer like me that is important or I walk and move on to the next dealership.. Not once did Ryan say "what can we do to make a deal today?" He waited until I said I'm ready to buy now and it was at the price I was willing to pay without pressure. I purchased the car I wanted, at the price I wanted and wasn't pressured to add accesories beyond what I asked for.. The only complaint I would have would be no comcast in the waiting area to watch the Cubs. :)

September 12, 2018

I have bought 3 cars from them and never had a problem. For my most recent purchase (2018 Civic), Rob Calhoun was my sales guy and he was nice and personable.... Dan was the finance guy working that day and he made the whole finance process quick and easy. He explained everything very clearly. I have had my previous cars serviced and Brilliance as well. I personally like Joe in the service department the most. He's always been very helpful.

September 3, 2018

Amazing service! Amazing sales people! Amazing finance people! Amazing car!!! They all knew what we needed and worked with us and our budget! We couldn???t... be happier!!!

Worked with:
    Bob Daniel

(5.0) 8 reviews

September 3, 2018

Honest dealership, no games, pleasant environment, got 3 years of oil changes fee. Never felt pressured, called other dealer and no one could beat the... price quoted by Brilliance

August 31, 2018

I bought my Honda Civic from Brilliance Honda about 7 years ago. I was so happy with my purchase that my Mother and my Brother both bought their Accords... from them in the last few years. My Civic had reached a point where it was no longer fitting my life style. I had no hesitation about purchasing my next car with Brilliance. As predicted, everything went smoothly and I am happy with my new CRV

August 30, 2018

Bought a used 2015 CRV EX. Our used car salesman, Gary, made the purchase process extremely easy and low pressure. I highly recommend this dealership... and especially Gary. The finance part of the process was smooth and quick as well.

August 30, 2018

We had 2 CRV. so we knew this SUV. We were very impressed with all new features especially for safety. We knew what we wanted and were accommodated and... able to trade in and purchase the car in about two hours!!! Everyone was super nice.

August 28, 2018

I felt it was a smooth transaction. Matt and Dan seemed to know their stuff. They didn't try to oversell me on extras. It was worth the drive from Rockford... to save $2000 over the local dealer. I thought the offer for my trade was very low, even for a dealer trade, but that seems typical for a dealer. I'd recommend to all my friends.

Worked with:
    Bob Daniel

(5.0) 8 reviews

August 27, 2018

We shopped at numerous dealers and happily returned to Brilliance. The staff at Brilliance stood head & shoulders above the others we visited. No price... games. No sense of being taken advantage of over price. Each person we dealt with was very professional & courteous. They treated us as valued customers not just a sale.