Larry Roesch Volkswagen

50 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 14, 2019

Great buying experience with Kevin Maya. We recently purchased a Volkwagon Atlas at another local dealer, and that transaction wasn't nearly as straight... forward and transparent as it was with the Larry Roesch Volkswagon Team. This is the first dealer I left feeling like I got the better end of the deal. L. R. Volks. will have my business in the future.

April 9, 2019

If your are looking for a gear price, service this is the best place. Everyone was helpful and they won’t make you loose your time. The procces was very... fast and the staff was super nice specially I guy who’s name is Armando Mariscal, try to look up for him, he es the best seller. I would highly recommended this dealer

• June 30, 2014

I actually had a pleasant car shopping experience at Larry Roesch VW last Sat! The Sales Associate, Allan Guevarra, was so professional and pleasant. He... has worked for VW for 17 years and he clearly knew his product inside and out. He wasn't pushy at all, and he answered every one of my questions. I was comparing several different models, and instead of just overloading me with all the features of every car, he could summarize the differences in the features that were most important to me. Imaging that, a car salesman who listens, and is interested in helping you buy the car that fits your needs. If all car salesmen treated customers like this, no one would dread the car shopping experience.

January 28, 2019

This review is in response to the egregious customer service, bait and switch tactic, and blatant price gouging my husband and I received when we had our... vehicles serviced at Larry Roesch VW. We both did the 70,000 mile maintenance package expecting that all services listed (see screenshot) to be completed. Specifically, they were supposed to change the brake fluids on both cars. What we got instead was a $160 oil change. I have attached a screenshot of the email we received from their management when we pointed this out. Instead of doing the fair thing and refunding us, since their website was blatantly false, their response was that they will change the website for future customers. Furthermore, they had the audacity to then charge another $127 for the brake fluid change which was supposed to be included. As if this was not bad enough, we then got the surprise of a lifetime when the bill came in at almost $1000 just for my husband’s car because at no point did the tell us they were doing $1,000 in services! They called use about the rotors and sway bars, which they stated would cost around $455. As you can imagine, we were pretty horrified when we got that $1,000 bill with our cars being held there unless we agreed to pay. We are beyond appalled – we authorized the $455 plus the $160 for the service maintenance which was supposed to include the brake fluid. The tacked on an additional $127 for the brake fluid that was supposed to be included, and a separate $300 charge for the sway bars! We are in the process now of contesting these charges with our credit card for the services that we DID NOT AUTHORIZE, the services that they stated would be performed that were not, and the extra money we got charged for the brake fluid flush. As if this is not bad enough, I attached a screenshot of what the exact same services on BOTH cars would cost at an honest shop down the road. You can make the judgement for yourself for who to choose to service your cars. This is a nightmare and we have tried multiple times to speak with the managers and customer service agents. They keep sending us the same survey that we keep putting one star on (we have done this round robin three times now). Do yourself a big favor: save yourself some grief/money and avoid Larry Roesch…

We take customer complaints seriously, and especially from customers who have been with us for the past 4 years. We do understand that you brought bo...th of your cars in for the 70,000 mile maintenance. We even gave you a vehicle to drive so you wouldn't have to give up a day waiting for the work to be done. My understanding is that you declined the brake fluid change on your car and your husband authorized it for his car. The screenshot for services listed clearly states that the brake fluid change is recommended at 3 years and every 2 years after. We have had this description of the 70,000 mile maintenance on our website for the past 9 years and this is the first time we have ever had a problem. It states recommended. You stated that we should do the fair thing and refund your money, our general manager and service manager have both talked with your husband and did offer to refund your money for the brake fluid flush. We even offered to do the brake fluid flush on the car you declined the service for free. There have been over three calls and multiple emails. We have not heard back from your husband. As far as the service bill, your husband authorized all the work that was performed and the prices charged were the prices we quoted. No bait and switch. Work performed at the prices quoted and authorized by you. Again we value our relationship with you. We have reached out numerous times. Eric Lee General Manager (630)860-0400

January 23, 2019

I purchased my car from here after my previous car was totaled sliding on ice. I was so incredibly pleased with my whole experience - every step of the... process staff were informative, friendly, and genuine. You can tell that the staff works really well as a team! Special thanks to Ryan for finding me something so quickly after my accident and Marijana for making sure I got the GAP insurance (with two totaled cars it's best not to test my luck)! Thanks also to everyone on the technician, service, and detailing side of things who helped get the car ready for me to pick up so that I didn't miss any work!

December 4, 2018

Was in this dealership to have my leased car in for its 30K mile service. Patrick greeted me and was top notch with his customer service through my appointment.... I highly enjoyed my experience. Thank you!

November 6, 2018

Absolutely the worst dealership I've ever worked with the salesman said I was approved,for a loan turns out the car was two years too old to get the loan... I wasted a day at work when I was really in a bad way at that time I tried to explain the situation they didn't care they just said goodbye then when I test drove the car he said that American Brakes were always squishy I said they were all the way to the floor he said well that happens which we all know is not true I end up looking under the hood find out that the thing has no brake fluid absolutely the worst dealership I have ever seen in my entire life they knew nothing about the car at all horrible horrible people there they didn't even know Illinois passed a state law 500 miles 15 day lemon law I had to actually Google it and show it to him unbelievable unprofessional

James, We are disappointed for any inconvenience you may have experienced at our dealership. Upon looking into our records from your experience, you ...originally reached out to one of our sales associates stating you'd been approved by Capital One and had your own financing for the vehicle of interest. When our team contacted Capital One to verify, they were unable to confirm that you were approved for the said loan. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over Capital One's loan approval process. Please accept my apologies if there was any miscommunication on the part of our team. If you would like to discuss your experience further, I'd be happy to speak with you. You're welcome to call me at (630)860-0400 Ext:3038 Eric Lee General Manager

September 28, 2018

I purchased a certified pre owned 2014 VW Passat today. Eric Lee was great to work with regarding the purchase of the car prior to my over 3 hr drive.... Marijana made the paperwork part of the purchase a breeze. We will more than likely buy here again!!!

August 15, 2018

Big shout out to Todd Jones for helping me get a great deal on a new 2018 Tiguan. He made my trade in process easy, he was fun and great to work with.... Make sure you ask for him in the future. Great experience.

July 21, 2018

I called told them car I was looking at and I'd be there. It takes me hour to drive I'll be there at five. Got there at 4:45 sold the car 30 min before... I got there. He had my number too he could have called me to let me know............bad customer service Alex.