(4.9) 940 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

940 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2014 Nissan Maxima. Herb Randolph, Uncle Brucey and all the guys were great. :-) They found my car online and U...ncle Brucey went to pick it up as soon as they found it. Wow, what service!!! I have already recommended family and friends to get their cars from Heritage. I want to thank everyone involved!!!

Hi Vickie - We would like to congratulate you on your new 2014, Nissan Maxima! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new veh...icle. If you should have any questions about your new Nissan, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again Vickie and have a great day.

• Saturday Summary

It was pleasure to work with Mike Lanci who helped us with Jeep GC purchase. Heritage Team was very friendly, no rush and full support during whole pr...ocess. They also helped with car delivery and insurance. I have visited couple of Dealers in MD, but I was impressed only by Heritage

Overall Experience

• " A Girl's Dream Came True"

This famous quote says it all for me to you.."YOU HAD ME AT HELLO", Mr Brian!!! There is not enough words that I can come up with and express about th...is past Saturday, Jan.13th, 2018 experience. From our first communication via the internet (and our inside joke about Timonium), to meeting over "spilled coffee" , to my confusion about the signing paperwork, to picking from the colors of the rainbow, the fondest and most endearing memory shared will be our personal tales and LAUGHTER together. You made me feel not like a buyer but a friend. I will forever be greatful for what you did in helping to make my teenage girl wish once I got my license to finally come true!!! I got my JEEP....and for all of this and so much more I will be seeing you again..:) Mr. Doug, the same goes as well for you above, just did not spend enough time but the time we did share will forever be cherished. Take Care, Erin V

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Erin, we are delighted Brian and Doug provided such a wonderful and personal experience for you. If you have any further questions about your Jeep, pl...ease give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• Greadt Experience

I hate the car-buying process, but Mike Lanci at Heritage made it easy and painless. He is straightforward and no-games, and I greatly appreciated th...at. Things could not have been simpler, and I feel very good about my selection..

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

We are very happy Mike could provide you with a positive car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we c...an do for you.

• Great car- buying experience!

Mike Lanci was great! Diligent in finding the right fit but not too pushy and hovering like some salesmen. His knowledge and experience in the indus...try made the process a lot smoother. He gave us the necessary information and stepped back to allow us to make our decision hassle-free. We weren't rushed or pressured in any way. He was very patient. Also Jason Grimm, the finance manager, was wonderful. He was on top of things and got us in and out ASAP despite having to reprint all the paperwork as we were about to sign the last papers. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone I know looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Mike! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have ...an awesome day!

• Happy customer

Brian worked with me in below 0* temperatures to get the vehicle that I was looking at. I saw the 2018 Dodge Rebel online but wasn't sure I could affo...rd it but Brian helped me get it. He answered all of my questions without hesitation.

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad that Brian was able to help you out so much! If there is anything more we can do for you, please let u...s know! Safe travels!

• Great spontaneous buying experience

I went in just to test drive a manual transmission car and decided to buy that day due to how few every dealership is making now. This is my first VW.... The car handles great and Cecil gave me all the space I needed and was very helpful with answering every question I had. The team at Heratige was very helpful and thorough for the entire buying process. I appreciate the stress free buying environment! Cecil was very thorough and showed me around the dealership and walked me through how I would bring my car in for my first oil change and made sure to sit with me to go through every aspect of my new vehicle before I left. I appreciate how thorough he is. Ask for Cecil, he is great!

Jen, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Parkville! Thanks again for the recommendation of Cecil, and have an... amazing day!

• Outstanding customer experience!!!!

I could not have asked for better service. Mike Lanci and "John" Young were TOP Notch. From helping me get the financing I needed, down to finding the... vehicle that fit my needs. Not only did it fit it exceeded them. Thank you to the Heritage Team for making this a great start to a New Year!

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Jim, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Ha...ve an awesome day!

• Brand New Truck!

We needed a brand new truck that fit the needs of our family. We had one picked out, but the salesmen knew that wasn't going to fit our needs. So, the...y pulled another truck that we hadn't even looked at and it was perfect! They worked with us and our trades and found the perfect financing. We didn't feel hassled, finagled, or pressured to buy! They were amazing with entertaining our three year old and even bought us some lunch! We will be going back for any future needs and recommend this dealer to everyone. Jeff and Raymond were great guys to work with!

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Congratulations on your new truck! Jeff and Raymond will really appreciate your kind words!

• Shawn was great to work with!

Shawn Jeffries was a pleasure to work with when purchasing my 2018 Jeep Cherokee. He was friendly and made me feel very comfortable talking with him.... He worked with me in getting the price I wanted for my new Jeep Cherokee. He went over and explained everything about the Jeep with me and has made himself available for any questions or concerns I may have. I would highly recommend Shawn if you are purchasing a new vehicle at Heritage in Parkville Maryland.

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Parkville

Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Shawn! Congratulations on your new 2018 Cherokee! Feel free to reach out to us if you need... anything. Have a wonderful day!

9219 Harford Rd Baltimore, MD 21234