Mercedes-Benz of Nanuet

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 27, 2016

I recently visited nanuet Mercedes Benz and I was greeted by Mr JUAN Rodriquez and I expressed the need for ML550 car.My experience with him made me so... comfortable that after I purchased the ML I also came back and purchased C300 for my wife.Mr Juan's composure, his intellect and knowledge about the Mercedes Benz is the best known car salesman I have ever known.I will recommend nanuet Mercedes benz and also Mr Juan as their dealership and sales agent.I have recommended friends and family to go to nanuet Benz and Mr Juan Rodriquez

July 2, 2018

Mercedes-Benz of Nanuet hands down the best staff and service around. As far as sales representative Mr. Edgar Pena 100% satisfactory customer service.... I will highly recommend Nanuet Mercedes to anybody interested in purchasing a Mercedes Benz

April 13, 2018

claimed to do alignment on car after selling tires and unneeded shocks. problem still occurred. went to another mb dealership shortly after and they said... no the brand new rear tires are not aligned.

March 31, 2018

There is no better place to buy a Mercedes in the Bergen county/ NYC area. It was a truly professional experience. Angelo took amazing care of us.

March 24, 2018

We have been buying and leasing cars from this dealership for well over 15 years and we are never disappointed. The customer service and sales team is... tops as well as the service department. We moved out of Rockland and we still go there.

March 20, 2018

We worked with Edgar Pena to lease our truck and we have to say that it was by far the smoothest process we have ever been through. This is our third truck... lease so and Edgar made the world of difference. He is personable and extremely professional and knowledgeable. We will recommend Edgar to ally family and friends as I know 100% that they will be well taken care of from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave and it doesn’t end there. He is responsive to any and all questions regarding the car which gives you a total peace of mind.

March 8, 2018

I bought a GLC300 coupe from John Geraci back in August. John was a pleasure to deal with no pressure, made the whole buying process experience very easy.... So when we needed another car we went right back to John 6 months later and got a GLE. Again John did a fantastic job locating what we were looking for with no hassles. Mercedes of Nanuet over all offered a great experience for us not once but twice. Thank you:)

January 31, 2018

Just purchased a 2018 Mercedes Benz E63S AMG from Joe Horneman of Mercedes Benz of Nanuet. I was extremely pleased with my experience. Joe went above... and beyond to make the deal happen and even personally delivered the car to me in Manhattan! Very stand up guy who gave me his word and met all of my expectations! I would highly recommend Joe and his team at Mercedes Benz of Nanuet! A ++++++++++

January 28, 2018

Bought 3 cars from Butch. He would say hello every time I brought my car for service or carwash. The place is efficient and everyone is always asking if... you’re being helped.

January 26, 2018

I had a great experience with Danny Siegel and Edgar Pena at the Nanuet, NY location. I received their undivided attention and was able to take out a leased... SUV the same day. Danny and Edgar made sure the SUV was ready and I didn't have to take another day off. I highly recommend Danny and Edgar to anyone who wants to purchase or lease a Mercedes-Benz.