Mercedes-Benz of Nanuet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mr Michael Mensah
    September 27, 2016

I recently visited nanuet Mercedes Benz and I was greeted by Mr JUAN Rodriquez and I expressed the need for ML550 car.My experience with him made me s...o comfortable that after I purchased the ML I also came back and purchased C300 for my wife.Mr Juan's composure, his intellect and knowledge about the Mercedes Benz is the best known car salesman I have ever known.I will recommend nanuet Mercedes benz and also Mr Juan as their dealership and sales agent.I have recommended friends and family to go to nanuet Benz and Mr Juan Rodriquez

• Successful Purchase of a 2018 Mercedes Benz E63S!
    January 31, 2018

Just purchased a 2018 Mercedes Benz E63S AMG from Joe Horneman of Mercedes Benz of Nanuet. I was extremely pleased with my experience. Joe went above... and beyond to make the deal happen and even personally delivered the car to me in Manhattan! Very stand up guy who gave me his word and met all of my expectations! I would highly recommend Joe and his team at Mercedes Benz of Nanuet! A ++++++++++

• Great Experience
    January 28, 2018

Bought 3 cars from Butch. He would say hello every time I brought my car for service or carwash. The place is efficient and everyone is always asking ...if you’re being helped.

• Great experience and customer service
    January 26, 2018

I had a great experience with Danny Siegel and Edgar Pena at the Nanuet, NY location. I received their undivided attention and was able to take out a ...leased SUV the same day. Danny and Edgar made sure the SUV was ready and I didn't have to take another day off. I highly recommend Danny and Edgar to anyone who wants to purchase or lease a Mercedes-Benz.

• CPO car
    December 29, 2017

2nd car we purchased from Mercedes-Benz in Nanuet New York. They're extremely professional and great to work with it was a wonderful experience overal...l.

• The best experience you can have is M Benz Nanuet
    December 21, 2017

The best experience in buying a luxury car. You can tell how much everyone cares. From our sales rep, Dave Cohn, to the finance cell dept to the ser...vice dept. An A+ dealership.

• Mercedes Benz of Nanuet
    December 7, 2017

We went to MB of Nanuet not knowing anyone there, and not sure of what vehicle we wanted. Met with Joe Horneman and realized we were in great hands. ...Joe took his time asking all the right questions and put us in a pre owned certified 2015 ML350. Mr. Horneman and the dealership is a first class act.

• Jenni
    December 4, 2017

Joe Horneman is the greatest salesman ever. He was super helpful.

• Amazing
    December 1, 2017

Rafael and Edgar were super friendly knowledgeable and genuine people. I will be recommending them to my friends and family. They made the process sup...er easy and quick. They make a great team thank you both your customer service is above and beyond anything I’ve ever experienced ¿

• Amazing