AutoNation Acura South Bay

Used 888-513-9587 Email Dealer
Service 877-857-9858

Average based on 159 reviews
  • Excellent Service

We called before going just to make sure that they had the color and the package that I wanted on a TLX model, Andrew Jasienski was extremely helpful, he called to notify that the car that I wanted was there, he stayed really late so we were able to see the car, I ended up getting the car and leaving the dealer almost close midnight, I really appreciated the fact that he allowed me to go so late, I ended up getting the car and I am very happy, what I liked the most is that we were able to agree on payment quickly and prices were reasonable not like other acura dealers in the area that were asking way too much

• owner

Sales person was very professional and straight forward. I will recommend him to my friends and associates.

• Brake Service

I've been coming to this dealership with my MDX for about 3 years. I've always had a pleased experience & everyone is always so helpful. Ive been booking my service appointments with Toni almost the entire time & he's been nothing but spectacular when it comes to service & professionalism. He takes the time to make sure all your needs are met & goes out of his way to make the clients feel like your the only customer. The only thing that would make it better is 1/2 off days for service. I will defiantly be back.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Acura South Bay. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Acura South Bay and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• SOUTH BAY ACURA DEALER

Excellent Sales person, Garry. All in the dealership were friendly, knowledgeable and thorough in every way.

• Great car and experience!

I bought a pre-owned Lexus 400h from Autonation Acura. Brian Detz was a pleasure to work with! He was low key, very helpful re: my budget and it was not immediately not easy to buy but I really feel I could not have gotten a better deal anywhere else! Thanks also to Patrick, Roberto, and Rick - very happy!!

• Review

I had to wait for the finance officer more than I would I have liked but after I got in there everything went very smooth.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Acura South Bay. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Acura MDX Recall - Jozef Furst

As always excellent experience! As planned dropped the vehicle at 10 am and it was ready, as promised, in 2 hours!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Jozef. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Acura Buying

Loved the clear-cut buying process and our used 2011 MDX was very well priced. No gimmicks, marketing, waiting etc. We were out the door with our new car within a few hours and most of the hold up we did experience was on our end (bank stuff).

• Acura B1 Service at 87,000 miles

My car was serviced on time as scheduled. Mr. Gilbertson did an excellent job going over the results of the service. He pointed out those things that needed further work and their respective costs. At the last minute, I asked for his help with my HFL system, and he patiently walked me through loading the address book. At all times, he was very courteous and patient, this latter characteristic very important to seniors like myself.

• Great customer service

Salesman Ricky was very nice and helpful he treated us with respect and sold to us the car we wanted, also the finance manager was nice and completed the transaction after explaining everything we signed

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!