AutoNation Acura South Bay

• Excellent Service

We called before going just to make sure that they had the color and the package that I wanted on a TLX model, Andrew Jasienski was extremely helpful, he called to notify that the car that I wanted was there, he stayed really late so we were able to see the car, I ended up getting the car and leaving the dealer almost close midnight, I really appreciated the fact that he allowed me to go so late, I ended up getting the car and I am very happy, what I liked the most is that we were able to agree on payment quickly and prices were reasonable not like other acura dealers in the area that were asking way too much

• B1 service

Iut in 2 hours even without appointment. Yvette is very helpful!

Iut in 2 hours even without appointment. Yvette is very helpful!

• B1 service

Service advison "Yvette" is very helpful and accomodating. Was out of the dealership in 2 hours even without an appointment.

• Routine maintenance and tire kit installation

Fast, courteous and professional service. A very pleasant experience.

Fast, courteous and professional service. A very pleasant experience.

• good service

very good service. salesperson, Garry Arsenault was great ! His manager was good too. The finance guy was good too. All and all, good experience.

• Purchased a new car

Sales person is very nice and helpful and we worked out the purchase process.

Sales person is very nice and helpful and we worked out the purchase process.

• Great Service

I worked with John who handled the service on my MDX. He was terrific. Although it was just an oil change and tire rotation, he also fixed a tire with a nail in it for no additional charge. Car went in dirty and came out washed and serviced in a little more than an hour. Excellent communication and service.

• Excellent Customer Service

I had a great experience at this service shop yesterday. Kelly Gilbertson went above and beyond. Fantastic customer service ever! Special thanks to the young gentleman, I believe his name is Jacob, for driving us back home while our car is being serviced. Very helpful, nice, honest people! Thank you! Acura Auto Nation in Southbay. You guys are awesome!!!

• Car repair

It was very good service Kelly is very helpful.. number one in my book

It was very good service Kelly is very helpful.. number one in my book

• Feedback for Customer Service - Luisa Fernandez

I have been an Acura customer for the past 25 years +. Ms. Luisa Fernandez is by far the best Customer Service Representative I have ever met. From start to finish, she has provided courteous, professional and efficient services. She was very thoughtful about my wait time and took the initiative to send the car to be wash first since the oil change service is not available yet. This is a very smart plan, as I do not have to wait anadditional 30mins after the oil change was completed. Thank you Luisa for such thoughtfulness for your customer. I also wish to compliment on the waiting lounge - you have provided spacious sitting and work station plus generous beverages and snack. However, the charge station (Battery) for cell phones was not working. Overall a great experience!!