Jerry's Chevrolet

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 311 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

311 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jerry's Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• May 21, 2014

We recently purchased a vehicle from Jerry's Chevrolet...We were treated with total respect and the buying experience could not have been more pleasur...able. Everyone at Jerry's is very professional and pleasant...They could not have been more helpful and are very well informed about the vehicles which they sell and service. From the moment we arrived we were treated as if we were the only customer they had, which made us feel perfectly comfortable and confident that we choose the right car dealership to purchase our vehicle...which is just perfect...The vehicle was delivered to us in a timely fashion and was impeccable in appearance inside and out...From the General Manager to the Car Sales Manager to the Finance Manager to the Service Manager and Service Staff, all were very professional and respectful. We highly recommend Jerry's Chevrolet for your car sales and service needs. You cannot please everyone, but at Jerry's Chevrolet if you are not pleased, then I'm sure no one else could please you either. Joe & Ginny, Edgewood, MD.

Thank you for your kind words. Our entire sales department will appreciate this feedback. Jerry's Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our custo...mers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. Congratulations on your new Chevrolet!

May 20, 2018

Can't say enough good things about getting my car serviced at this dealership. Angele and Charles will take great care of your auto needs! I will defi...nitely be going here for all my future repairs.

May 5, 2018

During the course of our car buying experience, Larrell Wilson was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when answering our questions. Very pleased and ...happy with salesmen.

March 27, 2018

Lamont was very conscientious, attentive, and accommodating. He spent a great deal of time making sure that we were familiar with all of the accessori...es that the 2018 camaro had to offer. I took a test drive on the manual 6 speed and decided to purchase it. He tried to meet our price of $23,500 with our trade-in. Unfortunately, his sales manager, Walt McDonald, would not come down by $600 to meet our budget. Mr. McDonald stated that he would be "losing money on the car." We left Jerry's Chevrolet and decided to stop at Chevrolet Autonation on our way home. They did not have the 2018 camaro in a manual transmission, but I was able to purchase the exact same model in the 8 speed automatic for $23,500. The salesperson I dealt with didn't need to let me test drive the car or go through a tutorial because Lamont Jefferson had already reviewed it with me. Both my husband and I felt really badly that Lamont couldn't make the sale. Mr. Jefferson made a follow-up call to see if we were still interested in purchasing a car and if he could be of further assistance.

March 12, 2018

I have had nothing but problems with General Motors and Jerry's chevrolet reached out to GM in hopes they could help[ resolve the issues I was having ...with the poor workmanship of Jerry's chevrolet but to no avail, my suggestion would be to never buy a General motors product if this is the way that customers are treated by them, what happened to customer service from this company

March 4, 2018

This is definitely the worst dealership that my spouse and I have done business with. Susan, the person in charge of financing at the dealership, does... not return phone calls or respond to emails. We requested to have the GAP and extended warranty refunded back in Dec 2017, and as of today, the bank (PNC Bank) still has not received any refund back towards the loan, nor have we received anything. We were informed by Susan that it can take up to two months, but we are now approaching the three month mark. We have stopped in and asked her on two occasions, and the bank has even called there on our behalf, but she was unavailable to take the call. We recently purchased a new Tahoe from Koons in White Marsh and will not be doing business again with Jerry's. Yet, money that belongs to us is just floating around and we can't get an answer from Susan or Jerry's.

February 28, 2018

Great ! I am and is always satisfied with the service I receive from Jerry Chevrolet. I have two vehicles and I always have my vehicles maintained at... Jerry's both repairs and body work.

February 9, 2018

I brought my car in for a recall an ended up paying 800 dollars for repairs that they caused while servicing my car because the tech obviously did not... know what he was doing it should have taken a few hours it turned into 5 days

February 9, 2018

brought car in for a recall that lasted 5 days and cost me 800 dollars which should have been covered poor technical expertise, and could not admit th...ey screwed up

February 1, 2018

I will never go back to Jerry?s!!!!! The work that was supposed to be completed was never done. Put us in a rental for 2 weeks and it was never compl...eted!

Jerry's Chevrolet