Jaguar Land Rover Hinsdale

106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 31, 2018

Erika help us from start to finish. She was outstanding, answered all our questions. The entire dealer staff was great.

Hi David, we are very happy to hear that Erika was able to provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us ...this information about your recent visit. Take care!

December 10, 2018

Mike Ryan did a great job with helping me with getting my new Land Rover. Be sure to ask for Mike.

Congratulations on your new Land Rover, we're pleased to hear that Mike was able to help you out with you recent purchase. Thank you for the reco...mmendation. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• December 11, 2017

Dan is a fantastic Sales Rep for LandRover! He's knowledgeable on every element on every car we test drove. Ended up with the Range Rover and he found... the color combo, inside details, wheels, wood etc. that I wanted in the car. He found the car but it was going to another dealer. He secured the car with that other dealer, and I got it a week later. He even came to our house to get the garage syncing working and to review more things on my car. I couldn't be happier with my car and with our interaction with Dan! I mean that's really great customer service! The facility in Hinsdale needs a HUGE facelift - that's why I marked that area a 2. But they are building a brand new facility next door and should be done in a year or so. So happy we worked with Dan and he helped me find my dream car!

Linda, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help!

December 8, 2018

Erika was very knowledgeable and great to work with

Hi Nathan, we are happy to hear that Erika was so knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this informa...tion about your recent visit. Take care!

December 8, 2018

Erika was able to find the velar we wanted and Kris in finance helped seal the deal. We are very happy with our lease! We recommend Land Rover Hinsdale... and Erika to buy a suv.

We are very happy to hear Erika & Kris were able to provide you with such a positive buying experience! Thank you for the recommendation. We'...re looking forward to your next visit with us!

December 3, 2018

Erika was wonderful to deal with Very straightforward and honest Highly recommend

Hi Erik, thank you so much for your positive comments about Land Rover Hinsdale! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, L...and Rover Hinsdale

November 21, 2018

My experience with Land Rover at Hinsdale was exceptional. I appreciate the professionalism of the team specifically Brendan Heston who walked me through... the sale. Was very impressed and would buy another vehicle there.

Gregory, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additiona...l we can do for you. Take care!

November 5, 2018

Erik, sales rep, was excellent. I got the exact vehicle I needed at a price that we agreed upon.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

October 1, 2018

Overall very poor purchase experience on a certified pre owned Range Rover. Made me feel like I was buying from a traditional stereotypical used car salesman.... Deal involved smoke and mirrors, make sure you review your paperwork closely. They tried to take a year off the extended warranty for the same price after it was verbally agreed upon. They have signs posted everywhere that they do not inflate their used car prices to "win" the negotiation. There was plenty of negotiation and price reductions. They asked me to come in and sign the paperwork (last day of the month) before the check they had cleared, it was a check sent directly from a credit union. Even though it worked nicely for them to get the deal done that month they refused to transfer my plates until the next business day. I would have much rather waited a day and came in after they were comfortable with the funds verification, they basically wasted my time to benefit the dealer. Overall very poor experience. The salesman said I would get a post purchase survey, however that just happed to be suppressed.

September 25, 2018

Erika Rocco was our sales consultant and provided excellent advice . She provided multiple options - all fair . We purchased an Evoque and couldn’t... be happier . Process was smooth and transparency was present . We will consider another Range Rover when my husbands lease is up .

Kelly, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Hinsdale. If you ever need anything el...se from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!