Jerry's Toyota

669 reviews

669 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jerry's Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2019

Sold me three cars. Excellent customer service. I will always come to him to buy any car. I am very lucky to have found him.

Thank you Stevenson for your great review and for being such a valued Jerry's customer. Jonathan and the rest of our staff look forward to seeing you... again soon!

Jonathan Sanders

(5.0) 19 reviews

September 28, 2019

I needed to buy a new vehicle quickly after losing mine in an accident. Everyone at Jerry's was great! Will in the sales dept. was very patient and helpful... while I looked at several different vehicles. Kris, one of the sales mangers, was great with working out numbers for us! I was pleasantly surprised at all the perks given to Jerrys customers!

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Stacey!

Kris Ruhling

New Car Sales Manager

(4.2) 42 reviews

Will Johnson

• July 25, 2014

I just purchased a 2014 Camry LE yesterday and I was very impressed again with the dealership. I have bought three cars over the years from Jerry's, and... have been pleased with all of them. Doug Dellen was our sales consultant and he was very helpful and considerate. I received a great deal on the vehicle and will be returning to Jerry's for future purchases.

Thank you for your business. Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2014 Camry LE. We truly appreciate your business. Sincerely, Mike Wang Genera...l Sales Manager

September 11, 2019

I Recommend that dealers special Jonathan Jojo Bernal I have lot car variety car if no have car you want find one for you and work with you

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Jonathan Bernal

(5.0) 8 reviews

Hamid Dadpay

Finance Manager

(4.7) 72 reviews

September 10, 2019

I was nervous about buying my first car. Paul made the experience easy. He listened to me and helped me find a car that was just for me.

Hi Donato, we are so happy to hear that your first car buying experience was a success! Paul is a terrific salesman and truly cares about the needs o...f his customers. We hope to help you again in the future for all of your car buying needs.

Charles Knudsen III

Customer Service Specialist

Angele L.

Service Advisor

September 8, 2019

My vehicle was brought in for a test for one light that was lit up on my dashboard I left with 3 lights on. No window, radio, charging outlet power. None... of my of dashboard lights worked beyond those alerts including the window displaying mileage that was done at the beginning of the appointment by the way. My car was leaking a large amount of fluid when I returned to get it even after I had already asked and was assured no leaks were found during the diagnostic. When I reported these things before being able to leave the dealership I was told my car was brought in this way and they wouldn’t take responsibility because they comped the diagnostic already and it’s an old car. Extremely dishonest even though there was proof to show it had not been brought in that way and had not had a history of these issues. They weren’t even related to the actual issue the car was brought in for. My interaction with the manager Jessica Smithson was not only humiliating and degrading but down right disrespectful. She spoke to me in accusatory tones while berating me in front of the entire service center staff and customers. All I asked was that my car be restored to the condition it was brought in as. After speaking to me very harshly in raised tones Jessica Smithson proceeded to get up and storm away when I asked to speak to the manager above her she shouted over her shoulder he isn’t here and I’m FINISHED THERE! I followed her stating that I needed to speak to someone else because she was being nasty. She stopped walking a spun around yelling “OH I WASNT BEING NASTY BEFORE BUT I AM NOW” in my face I didn’t back down I stayed where I was and told her she was being nasty from the very start of the conversation and asked her had I spoken to her that way, had I raised my voice? No and I won’t tolerate it. She continues to yell in my face as we’re standing there like there was going to be a physical confrontation “GET OUT OF MY FACE, CALL THE POLICE” all while pointing her fingers. A rep had to step in between us. I asked that they please call the police as well I wanted to file a report. While standing outside of the office only the check in lane employees stepped in to offer assistance. Asking was I okay could they do anything for me. The staff was told by Jessica Smithson to not offer me any assistance including a ride home in the shuttle. One employee specifically stepped up to see if there was ANYTHING they could do. I’ve since found out she was penalized and sent home half a day for trying to turn the overall horrible experience around. I thank her! I have already begun to use my large social media influence to call attention to the horrible treatment of customers and staff that I witnessed at Jerry’s. As well as pursuing legal counsel. An apology simply will not do. I missed an entire day of wages on top of having to put out more money to fix the issues that weren’t issues prior to my visit at Jerry’s. My vehicle is the sole means of transportation for myself and my 13yr old son who has special needs and I as well as my property was treated carelessly. There has been no follow up from higher management regarding the incident either.

We are sorry to see that you had a 1-star experience with us, Chimaya. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel fre...e to reach out to me personally. Sincerely, Matt Bukowski | General Manager

Jessica Smithson

Customer Relations Manager

September 5, 2019

I have been to multiple dealerships that just tried to get me into whatever car they wanted. At first I was discouraged and didn't want buY a car from... Toyota. David changed my mind and went above and beyond to get me into the car that I wanted for the amount I could afford each month. His made me feel very comfortable and confident in my decision and thoroughly explained everything and responded back quickly to the questions I had (even on his day off). I was having troubles with my insurance company which took over an hour to deal with at the dealership but David was very kind and waited patiently while we figured everything out. I will definitely be recommending David to my friends and family as he gave me the best customer service experience I've ever had at a dealership. Thanks again David!!!

Hi Sarah, we are so glad that you had such a terrific buying experience with David. We feel that customer service is extremely important and we are s...o happy to hear that David went above and beyond for you. He certainly appreciates your recommendations and we hope to see your friends and family at Jerry's soon!!

David Park

September 5, 2019

Paul was amazing! This was my first new car buying experience and they made everything so simple and easy. They do everything and more to make you feel... at home and a part of the family. I will definitely be coming back when i need another car. THANK YOU!

HI Morgan, thank you for your outstanding review about your experience at Jerry's. We are so happy to hear that we have made you a loyal Jerry's cust...omer. Paul appreciates your fabulous review commending his hard work and excellent customer service skills!

Hamid Dadpay

Finance Manager

(4.7) 72 reviews

September 5, 2019

I didn't think I would be able to get a car, new or used. Spoke with Paul, told him my needs and he said "ok, give me a sec!" In a matter of 2 hours,... yes 2 hrs I drove off in my new 2019 Toyota Sequoia 😁. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. It is such the family environment. I highly recommend this dealership and ask for Paul, he gets it done ?.

Hi, we are happy to hear that Paul was able to get you in a new Sequoia. Thank you for the amazing review and we appreciate you taking the time to le...t us know about your great experience at Jerry's!

September 5, 2019

Awesome experience at Jerry's Toyota with Paul Southard! Paul was able to put me in a brand new Rav with all of the bells and whistles for less than what... I was expecting to spend! The experience at the dealership was awesome, quick and super professional in all departments. If you are looking for a car- either to buy or lease Paul is your guy at Jerry's Toyota!

Hi Stef, it's so nice to hear that you had such an incredible experience with Paul. His continued glowing reviews certainly show the level of care th...at he puts in to his profession. We hope to see you again soon at Jerry's.