• Great customer service and team at Koons Ford!

Thanks Sharon!

Great customer service and knowledgable service team. Visited with my salesman Scott Holt while waiting for my car. Go see Scott. Not only is he easy on the eyes, but he will take good care of you!

Thanks Sharon!

• Koons is excellent!!!!!

Excellent prices. Outstanding customer service. My overall buying experience enjoyable from start to finish. They treated me like family.

Thanks for the feedback Mark!

Thanks for the feedback Mark!

• Only one word "WOW"

Thank you for the review!

I have always dreaded going to a Ford dealership to purchase a vehicle in Maryland. All of the other dealerships (Annapolis, Silver Springs, Columbia, and Glen Burnie), have always given me the answers I wanted to hear, and not ever ending up being true. Or making me feel uncomfortable and obligated to buy a vehicle, and there was always an angle in their approach. Not at Koons (Security Blvd), they told me exactly what to expect and how things work. If I didn't understand, they took the time to explain it. And all of the staff did it with a smile and true sincerity. Finally, a place on the level. Jimmy and Mark, at Koons Ford, are great. They gave me time to look for what I wanted and actually listened/answered my questions. They respected my feelings towards keeping my information private. I have always hated dealerships because they kept pressuring me for my information before proceeding with answering any of my questions or showing me a vehicle. I had some options added to my truck. This place was very accommodating to my transportation needs. They provided me with multiple options, while my vehicle was being serviced. Oh and the service department is also very good too. People are friendly and the place is clean. Very respectable.

Thank you for the review!

• Senior Mortgage Specialist

Thanks for the review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

This is actually my 2nd purchase in only 45 days. We never received a review for the first Purchase which took place with Mark Rodgers and Jeff Watkins. I have now purchased two '17 Ford Explorer Platinum's. I was referred to Koon's and owner, Dennis from my friend whom bought his Ford Explorer Sport. This referral led me to two of probably the most amazing team of consummate professionals, Mark and Jeff. Mark pulled off the impossible in his Sales Manager shoes. And let his amazing sale's specialist, Jeff carry out the final customer care. Now again here my first truck was totaled and then my worst nightmare took place. However it was not a nightmare other than from the Insurance standpoint. I contacted Mark again, he found the exact same truck after an extensive search, my rental was coming up and he then finds the truck that I bought for my wife on Mother's Day. Literally the same day my rental was up and he figured out how to not only make the deal of the century however this 2nd go around is a secret. So with this being said contact Mark Rodgers and if he does not hand you off on to Jeff, then wait! :)

• Yes..to Koons

I was very pleased with the salesmanship and overall treatment by staff. Ben was very encouraging and helpful in my buying experience.

Thanks for the feedback Sherry!

Thanks for the feedback Sherry!

• Great service

Best car buying experience. Came from New Jersey and they held the car I wanted for me and everything. Great prices and services

Ben, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great experience at Koons Ford of Security Blvd

Thanks for the review!

My experience at Koons Ford of Security Blvd was great as always. This is the 4th vehicle that I've purchased from them and I can't picture bothering with ever trying someplace else. I emailed GM Dennis Koulatsos a few vehicles that I was interested in, and right away he got back to me, along with Mark Rodgers. Both were terrific to work with. There were a few amenities that I was looking for in my new Fusion, and Mark was able to locate a car at one of their sister stores in Virginia. He brought the car in the next day for me to test drive. When I got to the store, Ji was waiting for me and I gave the vehicle I drove. I took the car home for a night to drive it, I let Ji know that I wanted to purchase the vehicle, and when I went in the next day, Ji and the rest of the team had all the paperwork ready for me. Chris in finance was great getting me out quickly and getting everything signed and sealed. A+ experience at Koons Ford. I highly recommend Koons to anyone looking for a friendly, comfortable buying experience.

Thanks for the review!

• great service

Excellent. I got the best service and new car too.

Thanks for the feedback!

Excellent. I got the best service and new car too.

Thanks for the feedback!

• Awesome new car buying experience!

My husband and I were looking for our first new car. I cannot say enough about Pete Dixon and Mark Harris. Pete was extremely knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. Mark was able to get the cost and payments where we needed them. They both were flexible to work with our schedules and even took the time to work things out over the phone so that our time at the dealership was minimal. It is so refreshing to deal with honest, patient and genuine people. It was an absolute pleasure working with Pete and Mark from start to finish and we plan on buying all of our future cars from Koons Baltimore. Thank you!!!! We LOVE our new Ford Flex!

Lauren, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Wonderful first time car buying experience

It was a very wonderful experience purchasing my first vehicle with Ben Startt. He made the process very quick and easy. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Shan, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! At Koons Ford Of Baltimore, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!