Koons Ford

(4.8) 925 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great customer service and team at Koons Ford!

Great customer service and knowledgable service team. Visited with my salesman Scott Holt while waiting for my car. Go see Scott. Not only is he easy ...on the eyes, but he will take good care of you!

Thanks Sharon!

• Friendly No Pressure

Pete was very nice and informative and honest. Chris also treated me great also. They are very quick to make you pleased and go out of their way to ma...ke it a pleasant buying experience and make you happy.This was by far the easiest car buying experience I've ever had this is my 4th time buying a vehicle. I traveled 2 and a half hours from PA and it was definatley worth it.Asked 4 Dealers local to me if they had anything at this price they said couldn't touch and told me to get this deal . I'm glad I listened. I highly recommend Koons of Baltimore

Thanks Vince!

• Acted as if my problem were their problem

Had an odd problem with a new tire. Service technician was tenacious in getting to bottom of problem. Most places might have shrugged it off with 'w...ho knows', but dealership took wheel apart to find real issue then surprised me with news that problem was covered by my road hazard policy. Not a major repair, but a major amount of effort expended to take care of customer.

• Fantastic Service!

Koon's Ford on Security Boulevard is the only facility I would ever have my car serviced. They are professional and they do great work! Bruce and Larr...y are amazing! Laverne is exceptionally friendly and exemplifies great customer service!

Thanks for the review!

• New 2017 Focus ST - superb experience!

I went to shop for a Focus ST and was referred to Keith Schopman by my future brother-in-law. I can't recommend Keith enough - his enthusiasm for th...e STs overflows and he got me a great deal. Perfect experience all around.

Thanks Mark!

• I had a wonderful service experience.

I have been going to Koons for over 14 years. Koons sales and service does excellent work.

Thanks for the review William!

• Purchased a Toyota Tacoma

I bought a used Tacoma from a Ford dealership and was pleasantly surprised at the entire transaction and the professionalism of all the people I had t...o deal with. There were no questions left unanswered and it was to say the least a nice way to do business. They are well staffed and it is a beautiful dealership. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good buying experience. Gene Slowinski Thank You

• Service

Koons Ford never disappoints. I guess that's why we have purchased five cars from them!

Nadine, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We truly appreciate your continued business, an...d we're looking forward to your next visit!

• Focus RS

Bought a new focus RS at Koons of Baltimore. I was very pleased with the whole buying and paper signing process. Was able to get all paper work done t...he night before taking delivery, so that the next day I was able to just walk in and pick it up. Which saves me time since I lived almost 2 hours away. After bringing the vehicle home the battery, which I was told would be charged by the time I got back, was dead. My salesperson Derek Lewis was a great help during this aggravating time. We were able to get a new battery in the next day at my local dealer and the car has been good ever since. Koons of baltimore is a very welcoming dealership that has employees that try to help with whatever they can. Maybe my issue could have been avoided if the service department would have check the battery over better or just put a new one in to begin with.

• Great Experience

Salesman Ji (pronounced "G") was great. No high pressure and the vehicle was priced as shown on Cars.com. I would recommend Ji and Koons to anyone who... asks.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we ...look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Koons Ford