• Great service and dealership

Overall experience with leasing a new vehicle (w/ Brent Buttrey) was handled well and very professionally.

Rick, I am pleased to hear that Brent was able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Regards, Mellanie Wheeler- Centralized BDC Supervisor, mwheeler@prestigeautomotive.com

• Satisfied!

First time car dealer buyer. Ask for Daniel! I felt like I've known him for years. The service was excellent and the help was surprising coming from a dealer. I definitely recommend this dealer to anyone. They are not like other dealers. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm enjoying my new Cadillac! Thanks guys!

Congratulations on your new Cadillac! Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Daniel was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Escalade Service

Knowing they speclized in working on Escalades makes you feel better about paying top dollar fo labor cost and parts

Ken, we appreciate you working with our service department to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape. Please don't hesitate to call if we can help with anything at all. Take care! Best, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Timely repairs

A great deal of repairs were needed, but they were completed in a timely manner. I am satisfied with the service & repairs.

Thanks for your kind words, Audrey! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Best, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• great service

very quick turn around for my oil change and tire rotation. dropped in without an appointment, and they got me right in and out.

Thanks for the great feedback, Tom! I am pleased that our staff was able to provide you with a quick service experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your car. Best, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Great service

Everyone in the service department was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and they handled my ELR with great care. Thanks for a great experience.

Jerry, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Prestige Cadillac was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Good service

Not being pressured to lease. I was able to explain what I preferred and really appreciate when the salesman listen to the customer.

Nicole, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Prestige Cadillac. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Great sales!

Everything was great. Sale went smooth. John Degrande was wonderful. This was my Fourth time leasing a car with him.

Karen, it was a pleasure to read about your fourth car-buying experience at Prestige Cadillac. Congratulations on your new vehicle! It's delightful to know that John provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Clean and great service

The level of service was great and friendly. I was kept abreast of the repairs that was need and the cost.

Thank you so much for your review, Theresa! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Sincerely, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857

• Eric Burgess and Aisha Harris were wonderful

My service reps. Eric Burgess and Aisha Harris were very helpful to me while my vehicle was being serviced at Prestige. They were very professional and kept me informed as my vehicle was being repaired. I was also offered a loaner vehicle (CT6) during the repairs; which I was very satisfied with. After I returned the loaner I realized that I had left my IPAD in the car; they went the extra mile and made sure that my IPAD was returned to me. I love the honestly and integrity of your employees. I would definitely recommend Prestige to all my friends and family members. "|"

Felicia, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the excellent service you received from Eric and Aisha. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, JoAnne Conlan, Joconlan@gmail.com, 989-714-1857