117 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Acura from DealerRater.com
  • parts and service

very easy to deal with and very prompt parts were ordered in and arrived on time and service to perform programing was fast

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear your service experience with us went smoothly. We hope to serve you again in the future!

• Engaging, Helpful, & Very Knowledgeable
    November 29, 2016

Suburban Acura

I bought a 2016 Acura TLX from the dealer and was glad I had Adam there to work with. The fact that he leases the same car gave him extraordinary insight into the TLX and how it compares with other models. Since I was moving straight to a 2016 from a 2002 TL, I had a lot of questions about how the 2016 TLX runs and its variety of features. He knew the 2016 inside and out, and his enthusiasm showed he clearly loved his TLX as well. Even better, he worked with me to get the car exactly how I wanted it. Anyone who shops here, talk to Adam. You won't regret it. Matthew was the best finance guy I've worked with for a vehicle. Very patient, smart, and I swear he had a Santa Clause-like smile that made me feel right at home! For financing, Matthew's the man to see.

Suburban Acura

Ron, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Adam met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new 2016 Acura TLX. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

• Exciting
    November 29, 2016

Suburban Acura

Worked with Adam and got a sweet deal from the manager sam. I had an awesome overall experience. I will be back and send friends and family to see adam.

Suburban Acura

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers such as yourself and we look forward to helping you with the next one!

• Never been happier!
    November 21, 2016

Adam was able to beat my deal from troy by $500! He even let me choose between 5 different colors in stock! I will be back.

Suburban Acura

Chloe, it¿¿¿s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Adam and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Awesome
    November 21, 2016

Adam was able to get me the black MDX I was looking for even though he had to get it from Ohio. I will definitely be back!

Suburban Acura

It's great Adam was able to get you the black MDX that you wanted! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we can't wait to work with you again!

• Very Focused Within Work Ethic
    November 14, 2016

Suburban Acura

100% committed to your time and is very efficient. Has great knowledge of what he represents! Highly recommended for anyone seeking to pursue a new or used vehicle!

Suburban Acura

It¿¿¿s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Customer

Excellent. I had my airbag inflator replaced as part of the recall.

Thanks for the feedback, Dennis!

Excellent. I had my airbag inflator replaced as part of the recall.

Thanks for the feedback, Dennis!

• Lies and Deciet
    October 27, 2016

Go check out my google review on this service team full of lies. In short damaged my car, won't reimburse me for $2700, left with damaged car to fix on my own. AVOID at all costs!

• A great delaer

If you're looking for an Acura, then this is the place to go.

Thank you for the feedback!

If you're looking for an Acura, then this is the place to go.

Thank you for the feedback!

• First service visit
    September 10, 2016

Suburban Acura

I drove from Toledo to have my 2016 MDX serviced at Surburban Acura because the service staff is excellent. They told me exactly what was being done and how long it would take. They cleaned my vehicle inside and out. I was very pleased with their professionalism and pricing. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Suburban Acura

Thanks for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that our service department took such good care of you and your vehicle! We hope your vehicle is running smoothly and we look forward to working with you again!