4.5
  • NAtionwide is the only Place to buy your next car!

Thank you for the great review! Feel free to contact me anytime if I may provide you with additonal assistance!

I inquired VIA the internet about getting a new vehicle for my Son. Dave Himmer recommended we go with a Versa or Sentra. After doing some research we decided to go with the Sentra Dave Himmer assisted us in getting an amazing deal and pairing us with a wonderful sales consultant. Nationwide Nissan is simply amazing!

• Watch out!

These guys smoke in the used cars! The smell is terrible, and next to impossible to remove.

• Eyan Smith

I was transferred to Eyan when I called the dealership to inquire about purchasing a vehicle. Mr. Smith was so professional and patiently answered all my questions. I look forward to coming in and starting the sales process.

• 2 hour oil change

Had appointment for oil change. You would think one hour max. Waited over two hours with appointment. Got more angry with every passing minute

• Car Purshase at Nationwide Nissan Preowned

Stuart was fantastic to deal with. Walked away extremely satisfied with deal on vehicle. Highly recommend Stuart. Only issue was placing of extended warranty by finance manager in deal without knowledge, discussion or acceptance. Thankfully caught the issue prior to loan signing.

• Great service

Had a wonderful experience!! Staff was knowledgeable and great!! DJ, Steve,Steven, Travis,Dominique you rock!!

Thank you for the kind words! Our team is more than happy to serve our clients with the best service in the industry. We hope to hear more from you. Take care, and have a great day.

• Dont shop there Not a nice place

Dont shop there Not a nice place Bought a car they would not give me the car or my money back

Jerry, we are very sorry that you didn't have a pleasant experience purchasing a car here. We try to match the same great experience that holds up to our highest standards every time someone walks in the door so we are very concerned with this. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact Betty at bmielke@nationwidemotors.net. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

• Amazing DealerShip!

So I saw a commercial for Nationwide Nissan and I was so amazed by it because I have never heard of this dealership before. So I ask my aunt if she has heard of it and she said no so I decided to Google it and I told my aunt I would like to go there. They had great reviews on sale associates like Dave Himmer, Jimmi Parker Purcell, Jenny, Scott William James and Ms. Jessica. I was so impressed by what I was reading I said this dealership is where I am going. I called Mr. Himmer answered he was very nice and I told him I read great reviews and that I was coming to trade my 09 for a new car a 2015 he was very helpful and I couldn't wait to get there the ride was 1 hour and 19 minutes from DC. When we got the Mr. Himmer was outside with another associate Mr. Chin Osuwa (my sales guy) ready to greet us :). Very impressed. I told them what I was looking to buy and that was a 2015 Nissan Sentra. Mr. Osuwa was right on it he got the car and we went for a test drive he told me and showed me every feature in the car I was so happy and excited. The car was very shinny and just beautiful I couldn't wait to buy. We meet the supervisor Mr. Bazz who was so awesome he was the best!!!!!!! he was funny and very helpful. Mr. Chris the financing MGR was very funny and he knows his stuff. Just an all around WONDERFUL DEARLERSHIP. They were very knowledgeable friendly and just a great dealership. If you want a Brand New Nissan PLEASE GO TO NATIONWIDE NISSAN. I had a bad experience with another Nissan dealership but after going here they really change my mind. They are the BEST!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the glowing review! Our goal at Nationwide Nissan is to make the experience of vehicle shopping as smooth as possible. Our staff listens to the customers and finds them exactly what they are looking for. Enjoy your 2015 Nissan Sentra and if you need anything in the future, dont hesitate to stop by! Thank you.

• Excellent problem solving!

My experience was turned from a bad one into the above average that I was accustomed to.

• Service Review

Excellent Prompt Service. The service and checkout areas were being remodeled, but the staff performed well