Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 571 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

571 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno from DealerRater.com

• July 18, 2015

Received my car back days before it was promised. Chris was very helpful and knowledgable. He had someone from the rental car agency there and waiting... to pick me up before I even realized he had arranged it! Dropping off and picking up my car was the easiest repair I have ever experienced.

Thank you Terri for your business. Our customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

April 27, 2018

I had brought my 2008 mustang in for the passenger air bag recall and asked Oscar to change the oil and check my automatic transmission fluid because ...it's a sealed unit. Two days later all my fluid came out between first and Bullard and ninth and Bullard. I thought I blew up my transmission.Come to find out the cooler line fell off. Thank God the line was put back on and after seven quarts of oil it still shifts. So if you value your car take it somewhere else for service. They won't even acknowledge they were responsible, ha.

March 3, 2018

Best car buying experience I???ve ever had. Got a great price working with Mat Powell and didn???t feel like I was pressured into anything I didn???t ...want. Decided to cancel warranty the day after purchasing the vehicle and Hector handled it without any issues at all. Hector was very professional and made the process easy. Shoutout to Ashley too for her professionalism on the phone and willingness to provide all information needed to cancel warranty and made it a point to put the customer first . I will defiantly being going back for my next vehicle .

February 8, 2018

I called service department and I'm texting this review cause Nick is very courteous, profession and clear, give him a raise! Thank you Lithia for hav...ing professional people who knows how to serve the community

January 16, 2018

I was returning to Fresno from Reno Nevada on MLK???s birthday and I was at the mileage limit for the first service, I stopped at another Ford dealers...hip on Hwy 99 and they told me the first available opening for a service would be on Thursday. I called Lithia Ford and I was told to come right in and they would take care of my truck and they did I was very happy with everything that was done Thank you.

January 16, 2018

Made an appt with Oscar to have the latch recall completed on car. Also decided to have a "cleaning" on the fuel system that was recommended during e...arlier oil change since car would be at dealership all day. Oscar made arrangements for rental car, early dropoff, etc. When I arrived after work on Thursday everything was ready including the PO for the rental. Hats off to Oscar! It was one of the best service dept experiences I have ever had!

January 4, 2018

Purchased a 2017 last December 2016 and have had problems with the Bluetooth, GPS system. They were able to fix the GPS system but the bluetooth was ...never fixed and Scott Rhoan stated that they have done everything they could. Last week I scheduled a pickup and delivery for my 6,000 miles service. They were supposed to be here this morning no later than 10:00am. At 9:00am they called and advised that they would have to reschedule the service at the last minute. Terrible service! Don't purchase a vehicle from Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno. They do not deliver on their promises. For a whole year we have been dealing with them and they do not have their act together.

January 2, 2018

We have purchased 5 vehicles from Lithia Ford of Fresno and it is always a great experience. Our sales rep, Alex Parker always helps us find the best ...car for our needs and makes sure the sales managers get us the best deal. I have recommended many family and friends to this location. Additionally I have had many service repairs done at this store and the Fleet Service building is a great addition as well as the weekend service hours for quick lube.

December 21, 2017

Cameron Royer is the consummate salesman and exceeded my expectations through identification of the right vehicle for me all the way through to delive...ry/pick up of my vehicle. He was very professional and attentive to my needs for a new Ford Explorer XLT, and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Cameron will go far in his career. He took the time to get to know me personally, which added to a great overall buying experience while there at Lithia Ford. I have driven expensive cars (a long line of BMW's and other like cars) all of my life, and this is my first Ford purchase. I anticipate I'll be driving this SUV for a long time and upgrading to new Ford Explorers, over the years to come. No pressure car sales experience and got the vehicle that I love, so I can't be more happy! Caleb assisted at the front-end of the sale and gave me great service. Hector and Candy provided a very enjoyable financing process, which added to my great customer experience.

December 1, 2017

My experience was first rate. Sales was excellent. Selection excellent. The process painless. Highly recommend to everybody. Ask for Stephen Ash. He w...ill most definitely take care of you!

Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno