Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno

552 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Ford Lincoln of Fresno from DealerRater.com
  • Fantastic

Thank you Terri for your business. Our customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Received my car back days before it was promised. Chris was very helpful and knowledgable. He had someone from the rental car agency there and waiting to pick me up before I even realized he had arranged it! Dropping off and picking up my car was the easiest repair I have ever experienced.

• Awesome customer service, nice clean car lot

Over all l liked everything especially, how nice and respectful Hamza was. I loved that he took time to help me and answer my questions without being rushed.

• I always receive great service.

I have been dealing with Chris Klein for 20 years and find him to be excellent. I always take my car to Chris and he always does a great job.

• Great service

Got everything done in a timely manner the service man was knowledgeable and told me everything to expect . The shuttle service was good too.

• Clean and welcoming

Prompt attention, and keeping me informed. I have always had good results coming to this location. It is nice to have my needs taken care of. Thanks

• Car Service

With an appointment, service was completed in less than an hour. All phases of the visit was handled very perfessionally.

• Friendly and knowledgeable

I didn't have to wait 10 or 15 minutes before I was greeted and my truck was was taken back in their garage before I even started paperwork.

• Great service

Everyone in the department were friendly & quick. Comfortable waiting area. Friendly Shuttle driver, familiar with route. Able to assist and review improvements needed.

• Lithia

I liked the friendly advisir Nick T. He was so nice and I had a couple questions about car bumper that I damaged and he was quick to help me find someone to repair.

• Experience

Great. Was treated really well. Best experance I have ever had buying a car. Have told everyone how happy we were with salesman and everything we did