• Splendid

Mr. Kirk and Mr. Mitch not only put value into what they do, but they also place value into their customers. Everyone at the dealership iso very friendly, welcoming, and gracious. Kirk and Mitch gave me peace of mind through the entire process. If I could rate my experience higher I'd give it a 21.

Hello Amethyst, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear that Mr. Kirk and Mr. Mitch exceeded your expectations and helped you feel secure in your new purchase. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• The sales team .was very good.i will always go bac

My wife And can't believe what the sales team did for us.not only did they get me the truck I wanted.but they also got me great financeung.And they got my son into a brand new car .they are great.like to say tks to one salesmen sergio..this guy makes deals happen .

• Scammers. DO NOT TRUST

Dealership tried to sell a family member a used car last night for over sticker. Car was stickered at $15,828. They tried to sell it last night for over $16,000 and "discount" it to $14,800. Price that they're advertising online is $13,588. Do not trust these people. Typical dealership tricks. They tried to take advantage of a single mother last night.

• Great Service

Service was great and didn't have to wait. While the car was being serviced I was able to enjoy a cup of coffee and a fresh donut in the waiting room. The car was ready in the time promised.

• Service

Brandon P was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient... What a great experience that initially had us nervous over a transmission. Thank you.

It's great to hear that Brandon exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Great service at Lithia Nissan, Fresno.

Outstanding service. Staff are amazing people. Variety of coffees are great while waiting for car to be serviced. Free WIFI is a plus.

It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Oil Change

Appointment was easy to make and they kept me apprised of the progress of my oil change. They weren't pushy about adding other items to the process and hiking up the prices. Overall, went very smoothly.

• Great Purchasing Experience

It's great to hear that Jimmy exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jimmy was an excellent person to work with. Had all the information and very knowledgeable in his vehicles. The transaction was quick and thorough. Nothing was hidden and the he was very transparent.

• Lithia Nissan Experience

Great experience. Quick. Salesman was so helpful. Definitely would go back.

Great experience. Quick. Salesman was so helpful. Definitely would go back.

• service assistance

wonderful support when dealing with service and recall concerns.

wonderful support when dealing with service and recall concerns.