4.5
  • Affordable pre-owned

Vicky was a great help. We new what we wanted before we came in but Vicky's cheerful personality and assistance made the process enjoyable.

• Great quick and easy experience!

Bought a car yesterday with the help of Mr. Antonio Johns. Excellent process overall. Very helpful and knowledgeable and we weren't stuck there for 4+ hours as some places I've visited before!

• Great buying experience

I love my new Honda Civic! Chris was great. Showed me everything about the car and hooked up my phone. He made the buying process easy.

• My Civic buying experiance

This is the second Honda that I have purchased from Mark Rivers at Honda of Annapolis. The process was easy and seamless. If you need a Honda go to Annapolis.

• Simple, No-Hassle and A Great Car To Show For It!

This is my third vehicle that I have purchased or leased from Honda of Annapolis. This time I worked with Chris Whitesell, the sales consultant at the dealership. Chris not only was professional and patient, he listened to both my wife's and my own car requests and preferences during the shopping process. From the second I walked into the dealership to the moment I drove off the lot with my beautiful new Accord, the entire business transaction was seamless, convenient and friendly. Thanks to Chris Whitesell, Andre and the rest of the Honda of Annapolis team for another wonderful experience!

• Leasing a New Car was Super Fun and Easy

Our experience was enjoyable and very fast. Sabine was a great help and made the process very smooth!

• Super Easy

This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Dan Cahill And both experiences have been very smooth. This time I purchased a Pilot exl and couldn't be more happy! If you're looking for a no pressure salesman that knows their product be sure to ask for Dan!

• Civic Purchase

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Mark Rivers. His professionalism and straightforwardness is the reason I go nowhere else to purchase my Honda. Mike at service is great too.

• Overpriced, takes WAY too long

Every time I come here, it takes at least 2 hours for simple service. The prices are high. They don't even rinse the car after service.

• New car purchase!

James had taken care of me the whole purchase. Was literally in and out of these with my now 2011 Civic Si. I had to find another car asap and we got me taken care of.