Napleton Autowerks Missouri

(4.5) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
29 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton Autowerks Missouri from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

I walked in looking for a new car, a few guys rushed me and wanted to be my sales person for the day. But I was holding out for this little ray of sun...shine Joshua. He took my hand and led me to the promise land. We spent time talking about cars, and even video games. We went for a little test drive and had a wonderful time. The process was light speed fast, and as professional as you could get. He is the only person I will see to buy a new car in the future. Also, if you have the pleasure of having him as your salesman I'd encourage you to roll down your window and watch his golden locks flap in the wind. 10/10 would recommend

• Increadible Service

Michael picked me up from the airport but prior to that he made sure he addressed every issue I had with the used Porsche 911 that I was looking at on...line. I have purchased a lot of cars and no one has been able to impress me like Michael. Seriously, I plan on working with Napleton Autowerks Missouri on anything I buy in the future. It was way worth the flight out there to assure I got exactly what I wanted in a used Porsche.

• Bought my 3rd car

So, I have bought 3 cars from Napleton. Went in to service my VW, saw a cute Mitsubishi and worked out a trade. Salesperson, Noah was awesome, giving ...me several options. And made a trade a few days later. My first VW was purchased here in 2014, my second VW in 2016, and my Mitsubishi in 2017. Everyone is down to earth, no pressure. They seem to be interested in the customer as a person. The service department is wonderful too. You know what you’re getting and all the employees are friendly and professional. I look forward to my next car buying experience from Napleton.

• AMAZING

Great service! The Service guys are great! Very friendly will continue to use this dealer! Oil was changed and the car was washed for 70 bucks!

Overall Experience

• very kind and helpful!

took my car in for service was met at my car with a smile! got the oil changed and a car wash for 70 bucks! thanks for the great service!

Overall Experience

• Happy

My husband and I was very pleased with our salesman Joe Sutton . He wasn't pushy and he was very attentive to our wants and needs. The closing special...ists Curtis was also very fun to work with.

• Ask for JOSH

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I was able to get the car I wanted for the price I wanted. No Hassel and no pressure. I ab...solutely had a wonderful experience. Ask for Josh Butts he will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

• 2004 CROSSFIRE

Love my snazzy little car. Ron was excellent and worked very hard to make it happen.....great guy. Still waiting for a small part that Chrysler no lo...nger makes. I think it would make a better overall appearance in the lovely showroom if they had a friendly receptionist to greet you when you walk in.

• Needed a car after an accident totaled my last one

Needed a car after an accident totaled my last one, Donny Evans and the staff made replacement of my vehicle a pretty painless event. This is the sec...ond car i have purchased from Napleton and theyve earned my business for as long as I need a car.

• Noah Davis at Napleton Autowerks!!!

Noah Davis at Napleton Autowerks is AWESOME!!! If you want to find the car of your dreams like I did, TRUST ME NOAH DAVIS WILL FIND A CAR FOR YOU!!! ... Under Noah's PHENOMENAL and IMPRESSIVE SALESMANSHIP, and HIS SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, I found the car of MY DREAMS a 2013 VW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE!!! He was kind, showed me my options, and let me make my decision without any pressure. Noah is SO WONDERFUL and I LOVE MY BEETLE!!! YOU WILL LOVE NOAH LIKE I DO!!!

Napleton Autowerks Missouri