New 866-797-3440 Dealer Website
Used 866-775-4397 Email Dealer
Service 866-845-1121

• Buying of a used car.

Donny Evans was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful in clearing up an issue concerning warranty on the car i purchased. VERY happy with my purchase and a great team to work with.

• Josh Butts as very nice to work with!

Josh helped me multiple times to look at different vehicles on their lot and took time to find out what I was looking for without being pushy about a sale. I am glad I finally did purchase a car from him because he was polite, made the process to get my Mazda CX5 an easy experience, and continued to follow up after the sale with good customer service.

• Great Time

The Sales team was great. Josh Butts was a fantastic salesman and he really knows how to take care of customers

• Jeramie was great to work with

Jeramie was great to work with. Not pushy or demanding. He and Steve in the service department were great to fix a minor repair issue.

• Noah Davis at Napleton Autowerks MO is the best!

I have nothing bad to say about Noah and the staff at Napleton Autowerks. They took care of me and made buying a car easy as can be. If you need a new or used car or truck go to Napleton Autowerks MO and ask for Noah

• Great experience

I was extremely impressed with my experience. Immediately I had all my questions and concerns answered and my sales rep (jeramie) couldn't have been more professional and helpful. The process of buying a car is not something I was looking forward to since I've had so so experiences in the past, but this time was completely different. Cordial, courteous, and very helpful with my new purchase and I never felt a hint of pressure. Thank you for the excellent service and I'm definitely going to let my friends know about my experience.

• Great

We had a great experience in our purchase with salesman Noel. The trade in amount was more than fair, very happy with the overall process. Go see him, very down to earth and helpful.

• Bad Service

Took over 30 minutes for salesman to assist us. Then provided poor customer service

Thank you for your input. I would like to address your concern but I can not find any information that will identify your salesperson or your experience in our records. If you would like to call the dealership and discuss this as this behavior is not acceptable. We pride ourselves our a great customer experience, product and process to ensure a complete customer satisfaction.