Koons Ford Lincoln of Annapolis

New 888-418-0687 Dealer Website
Used 888-418-6439 Email Dealer
Service 888-902-0203

Average based on 244 reviews.
  • Excellent service

Very attentive service, excellent information, no pressure-just good discussion. All in all, a great experience.

• MD Resident

We were quite happy with our experience at Koons Ford. The work was done on time and as described. The Service Manager was helpful and responsive.

• Great Service @ Koons Ford Annapolis

Koons Ford of Annapolis takes great care of my Family & my Ford Edge. I have had them do all my service not the vehicle & have had great success. They even did the tires. I've been so pleased my wife bought a new 2016 Escape & just last week my Mother purchased a 2017 Escape. I highly recommend this dealership. The service is great, the people are great & the place is 1st class. Just like how I've been treated. Thanks Koons Ford of Annapolis.

• Great place!

The staff was very nice and accommodating. The waiting room is very nice! It took longer than I was originally told but I'm an amature for not expecting that. All in all very happy with the place! I will be back!

• Koons Ford Annapolis buying experience

Desmond was particularly attentive during my buying experience. His customer care and desire to find the right fit for me was unparalleled. The Koons Ford of Annapolis has the most superior team of any dealership in the region - this is my second time buying with them and will continue to visit their dealership for years to come!

• Love Koons Ford of Annapolis!

Great service... Quick, efficient and completed as promised

Great service... Quick, efficient and completed as promised

• Koons annapolis -- servcie for first oil change

Excellent Service. Priced right. All staff was positive

Excellent Service. Priced right. All staff was positive

• Rich Woodruff

The salesman, Rich was fantastic. Reasonable, not pushy but just a good salesman.

• It all starts with the salesperson

Desmond was the consummate professional and made sure that our buying experience was as seamless as possible. He went above and beyond even calling me on his day off to follow up. Cars are cars and we have owned/leased man different makes/models and everything starts with a good salesperson relationship. Desmond gets it and puts his customers first... hands down he is the best ... We are very pleased with our purchase and that is due to the diligent, informed and articulate salesman that Desmond is. Koons Ford of Annapolis is lucky to have people like him.

• all good

No manual was the vehicle salesman promised to order but I never heard back. this car has all the bells and whistle and hard to operate without a manual on hand. I downloaded one from the internet but that is not alway feasible.