Koons Annapolis Toyota

Service 877-723-2118

Average based on 61 reviews
  • The Wow pricing and professionalism

Thanks for the review!

The wow pricing was on target and the salesman and other employees were very professional, polite and knew the history of the vehicle being purchased. FYI- rating for quality of repairs was n/a because we purchased a new vehicle. Thank you Mr. Page, Jr.

• Lee's 2016 XL Highlander

Thanks for the review!

The above vehicle was a great choice for us. It's has lots of room and great on gas. I would like to thank Mr. Page for his assistance in choosing the above vehicle.

• Great experience

Great experience. Needed to do some haggling but got what we wanted.

Thank you for the review!

Great experience. Needed to do some haggling but got what we wanted.

• Extreme Excellence

Thanks for the review Jeff!

Wonderful! One of my best experiences yet. David Jacobs took such great care of me, I feel like family. From start to finish, Dave made sure everything was the way I wanted it. He did everything I asked and requested and saved me money! Jess Grysikiewicz is also extremely wonderful and helpful! What an awesome place! I will definitely be going back to them in the future!!!!! Thanks TOYOTA!

Thanks for the review Jeff!

• First class!

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to hear that Henry, Victor, and Scott took great care of you during your hunt for a new lease.

I dreaded leasing a new car but I am happy to report that Henry, Victor and Scott made it easy, efficient,and comfortable. No high pressure sales stuff- just open honest communication. I was impressed with their organization and direct answers my questions. This was the best experience I have had either buying or leasing a car.

• Excellent service and car repair

Great job in repairing my car that was hit on the driver's side.

Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great job in repairing my car that was hit on the driver's side.

Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Maintenance Service

Anthony, was courteous, thorough, explained all the services made on my car. A pleasant experience.

Thank you so much for the review!

Thank you so much for the review!

• Love Toyota

Thank you for the review!

Errol was extremely helpful and patience. I liked that he knows his product without being arrogant, like the dealers down the road. I felt like I was getting a fair deal too.

Thank you for the review!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

Thanks so much for the review, Rudy! Congrats on the new car!

Without a doubt, and without exaggeration, this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Henry Reynolds took outstanding care of us, answered all our questions, and helped us through each step of the way. I got a great deal, and I'm extremely happy with my new car! I highly recommend Koons Toyota/Scion.

Thanks so much for the review, Rudy! Congrats on the new car!

• Thanks, Mr. Herman Dubick

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, congratulations on purchasing a car!

Mr. Dubick thanks for taking the time to invite me to Koons Toyota to discuss and view several of your vehicles. The quality of your customer service along with your genuine interest in me being happy with my final decision led to my return to the Koons Toyota Dealership and making a purchase. The manner in which you respected my interests and changes made the difference for my husband and me to return. You remained consistent and directed me to another manager / sales person in your absence!! The teamwork that was demonstrated at Koons Toyota made me happy to make a purchase from the dealership.