(4.4) 527 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
527 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • First service on car was great. Done in a timely matter
    February 14, 2018

First service on my car. Had a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Service guy explained everything they did to my car and ...about the locks on my tires

• All good
    February 8, 2018

Brandon was great to do business with and would buy again in the future.

Todd, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a... call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• Owner
    February 7, 2018

Didnt get a call back to tell me part was in for floor board mat, going to call tomorrow but oil change experience was great.

Kasie, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes u...p. Take care!

• Excellent Service
    January 21, 2018

I keep coming back because their service guy Mike truly cares about his customers! We receive great service from everyone there each time we come in,... from the service guys, the techs and the ladies who helped us rent a car! Thank you!

Cebs, thank you for your FIVE STAR REVIEW!! #Wylerway

• Great Service!
    January 18, 2018

It's always a great experience when I have my Terrain serviced at Jeff Wyler GMC! I arrived a little early, but was taken in right away and my vehicl...e was ready very quickly. The Service Dept. staff are always friendly and helpful. They let me know about a special deal on future oil changes - which I took.

Thank you for your FIVE STAR REVIEW!! #Wylerway

• Customer
    January 9, 2018

Great place to buy a vehicle and great customer service

William, thank you so much for the positive review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

• STAY AWAY !
    December 27, 2017

I viewed a car online with a price of 7900. When I got there, they said the car was gone but they "found " one for 8500. I bought that car, only to di...scover it was the same car! I contacted them and they said there was nothing they could do. STAY AWAY !

We are very sorry for any issues you have had with our dealership. The General Sales Manager asks that you please contact him so he may speak with yo...u about what happened. Please call him at your earliest convenience at (859) 279-4590. Thank you.

• Excellent sales and service experience
    December 15, 2017

Service was effective and efficient. With the purchase of our new Yukon XL, we received two free services for oil changes and tire rotations. We wer...e met with great service attendants and excellent turnaround on the service experience.

• Appointment
    November 25, 2017

Had an appointment at 12:00! After waiting two hours and still not seeing me, left the dealership! Was able to find a new 2018 vehicle in Ohio the nex...t day!

Jeff Wyler Florence Buick GMC

We are very sorry that you did not have a great experience at our dealership. We reached out to you to ask you about the situation but unfortunately ...we did not hear back. We hope everything works out well with your new vehicle and we will try to do better at giving our guests the attention they deserve.

• Great experience
    November 15, 2017

They were all very professional and helpful. Brandon as able to come to an agreement that met are needs. He was very thorough will explaining the fea...tures of the car.

1154 Burlington Pike Florence, KY 41042