• really nice place

id go there again. was surprised by how large the place was but it had small bathrooms.

• 2018 BMW X1

Great experience all around! Did most of my research, with the dealership sales manager, before I drove in, via email and the telephone. When I arrived, the vehicle was washed and ready for me to see. The process, from start to finish, was great overall. Great pricing, and great customer service! I'm so glad that I took the time to reach out to this dealer during the process of shopping for my new vehicle. I would definitely recommended them as they made me feel valued!

• Satisfied with one small exception

They made it very easy in that I live in Pittsburgh and they are in Illinois. After we had agreed on pricing for both, they arranged for a flat bed to deliver my used BMW and then took my trade in. There was trust on both sides and we both delivered on that trust. The only negative is that there was about 1/8 of a tank of gas and I thought it should have been filled. We gave them over 1/2 tank of gas in the trade in. All in all a very seamless transaction.

• BMW X1

Great experience! Would definitely buy a car from this dealer again. Very professional and not aggressive.

• Knowledgable and service driven

Was very impressed by the cleanliness of facility and professionalism of the personnel. I was apprehensive that a dealership in Chicago could come close to matching the prices in B;ham AL but that did so and even beat it, apples to apples. Will buy from them again in the future.

• Excellent service, treats you like family!

This is my second purchase from BMW of Orland Park, and they met my expectations both times. My car was totaled and as soon as I contacted Guy, he was there for me and helped make a difficult situation simple. He found the car I had wanted right away, worked with me to be sure I was happy with the entire vehicle. They are not just selling you a car, they are truly forming a relationship! Any time I need anything the entire department is there in an instant to help.

• New Buyer

My sales person Holly was great and I would recommend her to anyone jnntgd market...

• service experience

Jason was terrific. Very personable, kept me apprised on status and was very customer forward. Nice work!

• reoair

price paid I believe the hour's charged were more than it took to do the repairs

• Ziegler

James Hatcher is an exceptional representative of your organization. He is a professional and extremely competent individual and a distinct pleasure to interact with.