Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

220 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Repairs

Took care of the issues with one visit. My advisor went out of his way to help me.

• Quick oil change
    May 24, 2017

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

Sean, Thank you for sharing your efficient and fast service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

We We needed an oil change and I am happy to say that it was done very quickly. In and out fast. They were very efficient and fast which is a quality that I greatly appreciate.

• john weisberg

Service mgr. very helpful. the ac seat is not working. I was told it had to do with the rear seat. I should have known that was not the case. Now I have to make another trip to get it fixed. I never get a loaner car so this becomes a problem. maybe Ed Morse should give me one for the inconvenience. By the way dose anyone read these comments? JTW Electrtic

Thank you for sharing your feedback and service experience! Should you need further assistance, please reach out to Mike Byrne, Service Director, at 954-846-9799. Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Cadillac CTS

I went in fir my oil change and a pulling to the left and it was taken care of

Laurie, Thank you for sharing your CTS service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I went in fir my oil change and a pulling to the left and it was taken care of

• Ms. Lynne Munro

Lynne, Thank you for sharing your 2017 Corvette service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Quite some time ago I owned an older model corvette which I brought to your dealership for repairs. Inexperienced mechanics from another business, where I had originally taken my car, were not familiar with working on high performance vehicles. As a result of their inexperience, I was referred by a friend of mine to have the car towed to your dealership. Casey in the service department was able to repair my car and all the personnel were very helpful. Now I am the owner of a 2017 corvette which I purchased in Kentucky and had the car transported to Florida. I brought the car in to your dealership for it's first oil change and all your personnel were very courteous. I am glad there is a dealership in my area that I can count on.

• Survey

Jessica, Thank you for sharing your exceptional service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I've taken my car there for repairs twice and each time worked with Aldo. He provides exceptional customer service by keeping me informed of the status of my vehicle and providing assistance in obtaining a loaner vehicle to take to work. Both girls I've worked with in the rental car section have been good as well.

• Exceptional Customer Service

Larry Eacho-Houser provided outstanding customer service. Service was performed quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

Darryl, Thank you for sharing your exceptional service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Excellent customer service
    May 12, 2017

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

Thank you for sharing your excellent service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Excellent dealership,service was excellent,got in and out in record time. Previous dealship took 4 hours to do same service. I now have a new service department, plan on coming back.

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

• Excelent. Leo was a very good seller.
    May 11, 2017

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

Regina, Thank you for sharing your sharing your excellent purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Everybody made more than was possible to help us. We spended 6hs at the dealer and we gone happy. The amout, the car, the financial man, tthe manneger. Everything. Thanks .

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

• Consistently Excellent Attention and Service.
    May 11, 2017

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

I want to offer special recognition to Todd Nakonechny in the Cadillac Service Department. We have leased FOUR Cadillacs over the last 13 years from Ed Morse Sawgrass Cadillac. I have had the pleasure of working exclusively with Todd for most of that time and he is always friendly, attentive and treats me as though I am his only customer. I have had less than excellent interaction with the sales department recently ( I had to go elsewhere to obtain a new vehicle when the lease on my 2013 SRX was up and sales was unable to get me into another vehicle at the monthly payment I needed). Even with my GM vehicle purchased at another dealership, I will bring it to Todd at Ed Morse Sawgrass because I trust him completely and am confident my vehicle will be in good hands. Todd should be recognized as one of the best service advisors ANYWHERE!

Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto Mall

Henry, Thank you for sharing your excellent experiences with our Ed Morse Sawgrass Auto mall team! We're happy to have you as part of the Ed Morse Family! Ed Morse Corporate Offices