New 888-348-6865 Dealer Website
Used 888-928-5941 Email Dealer
Service 866-747-6602

2382 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Groove Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service!

Thank you for choosing to do business with us and congratulations on your new Subaru Impreza Dale!

Jonathan helped me with a purchase of a 2017 Impreza. He demonstrated great patience with all my questions and listened to my preferences and helped me choose a car that would enable me to stay within my budget! The purchase with a trade in was done quickly and efficiently with no sales pressure! An overall pleasant experience!

• Dan cassin
    March 24, 2017

Groove Subaru

Thank you for working with Dan to get the Subaru vehicle you wanted!

Dan walked us through the features of various models, clearly explaining the values. Both my wife and I felt he was direct and honest and not taking advantage of us. I would recommend him to anyone shopping for a car.

Groove Subaru

Thank you for working with Dan to get the Subaru vehicle you wanted!

• Superb Salesman

Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new Subaru!

When I purchased my vehicle from Groove Subaru it was a stress free process with Jeff Adsit. I wasn't certain whether I wanted an Outback or Forester but he knowledgeably directed me to my needs. He also made the buying process smoother than I've had in passed. When I need my next Subaru I will definitely go back to Jeff Adist. Thanks!

• Great service
    March 23, 2017

I received great service with out any fuss. Up front about everything and very friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car.

Groove Subaru

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review your experience with us Sandra!

• Customer Service goes a long way

Groove Subaru

Thank you for choosing to work with Josh and our team here at Groove Subaru: your business and kind review mean the world to us!

Josh helped me out from beginning to end. I have had German cars my whole life so he was nice enough to explain even the most simple attributes of the car. I went to other dealerships but simply just didn't feel like I was matched a good sales rep. Josh was never overwhelming like I experienced at other dealerships. I have known what car I wanted for a while but it was the buying process and customer service that made me purchase my new car at Groove. Couldn't be happier!

• No complaints!

Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new Subaru!

Shaun and Anne were exceptional to work with. When the lease for my 2014 Subaru Impreza was ending, I knew I wanted to continue working with Groove Subaru for my next vehicle. The interactions I had with both Shaun and Anne were fun, professional and engaging. I would recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a new car!

• Great car buying experience

Groove Subaru

Thank you for choosing to do business with Chris and our team here at Groove Subaru. Welcome to the family!

It was time to upgrade my car finally . Chris and Ryan at Groove Subaru , Littleton helped me with detailed information about different models and I am very satisfied with my 1st Subaru outback that I just purchased through them. Awesome communication, excellent information and great deal , all done here. Thank you Chris and Ryan once again !

• The best customer service

Groove Subaru

Thank you for sticking with us during what sounds like complicated process Tommi - we are glad you were able to get everything you wanted!

Although I live in the Springs and there is a local dealership nearby, I was recommended to go to Groove Subaru by the GM at the Concordville Subaru (Pennsylvania). My process of purchasing a new vehicle was definitely one of the more complicated ones, but I had the pleasure of working with Jonathan Ward who was simply amazing. He went above and beyond to ensure I was aware of every detail and continuously kept me up to date and in the loop. He is extremely patient and helpful, I truly never encountered such genuine customer service. I highly recommend Groove Subaru and if you have the chance to, request Jonathan! He is the best salesman and I guarantee you will receive optimal satisfaction as I did.

• Fantastic experience!

Went into groove subaru today to buy a new car after parting ways with with my TDI sports wagon, and I must say, I was very impressed with he Subaru Outback and top f the top notch service received. Chris C. and Ryan are elite sales professionals that effortlessly dialed in the perfect vehicle for my needs and I would Highly recommend buying a Subaru from them.

• Amazing service.

Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new Subaru!

Jeremie. Martinez was by far the most informational salesman I have met. He worked a deal for me that world allow me to get this car. So if anyone wants a good salesman go to Jeremie.