Flatirons Subaru

929 reviews

929 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flatirons Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Purchase was a very smooth process. I felt comfortable and catered to during the sale. Keep up the good work! And thanks for hosting the super training... rides!

Dustan Beld

January 13, 2019

Mark was patient with all my questions. Answered everything in plain language. He also didn't hover when I just wanted to think things over. It was... no problem to leave and come back. Ended up with the car I had been coveting for quite awhile! Very happy. Big thanks to Pam as well...made me feel very welcome!

Congratulations on your new car! We are thrilled that we were able to get you into the vehicle that you had been pondering, and it's wonderful to hear... that your overall experience with Mark was so smooth and hassle-free. Please let us know if there is anything more we may assist you with in the future! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

• February 3, 2018

First time Subaru buyer. Had great experience with Ian and everyone at the dealership. Would recommend them to anyone. Purchase was easy and seamless... without typical dealership hype.

Congratulations Andrew and Michele on your very first Subaru! They are beautiful fun vehicles and I know you'll love it. We're glad Ian was able to ma...ke your purchase easy! Regards, Flatirons Subaru

January 11, 2019

We've purchased new cars at Flatirons since 1990 and have had a great experience, Thanks to Mark Berger and Bruce Hunter. In addition the service is great!!!!

Hi John,Thank you so much for your great review! We are honored by your continued business and thrilled that you had another exceptional experience wo...rking with us! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we hope that you continue to confide in our team for your automotive needs in the future. Congratulations on your new car!

Bruce Hunter

January 3, 2019

He is very professional, conciderate, and I appreciate his guidance. I would highly recommend Ryan and his service team to any one else looking for help... with their Subaru’s.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service.

January 2, 2019

Working with Mark Berger (Flatirons Subaru) is always a pleasure. He made my car-buying experience stress-free and easy ??? which explains why I chose... to work with Mark again... when it was time to upgrade into a higher-end Subaru model.

Congratulations on your new car. We realize you have several choices when buying a car and thank you for choosing us. We pride ourselves on providing ...customers with top notch customer service and a stress-free buying experience.

January 2, 2019

I used to be a loyal Saturn owner. I started with a used SC2, upsized to and SL1, upgraded to an Ion Quadcoupe, and then upsized to a Vue. I loved the... employees in the Saturn sales department. I fully trusted and appreciated the honesty and respect I was shown by the Saturn service department. I said I USED TO BE a loyal Saturn owner. I have changed my loyalty to Subaru. The salesman, Fred Rudd, was straightforward with all of the features, the incentives, and what was unnecessary to spend money on. Fred showed me the ins and outs of the safety features and electronic package in the car. And then he hooked me up with a finance specialist who showed me the Subaru-recommended warranty packages. She let me read through them, and then told me which pieces out of the packages were worthwhile and which were not. She let me customize a package to suite me needs, accordingly. She was patient with me as I asked her to calculate the difference in a 4-year versus a 5-year loan, and what difference a larger down payment would make on my monthly payment. It is my intent that this car last me for a very long time! I am now a highly satisfied and very loyal Subaru customer. Thank you!

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience. We are committed to providing our customers with nothing less than 5-star service. Our team will ...be especially happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with their customer service.

Fred Rudd

(5.0) 7 reviews

Roger Metivier

Sales Consultant

January 2, 2019

I just bought a 2019 Ascent and Fred, my trusty Suby salesman made the experience really fun and easy. I never felt pressured into buying products or upgrades... I don't need and he really took the time to actually know me and my personal car needs and match that with a car that really fits my lifestyle. I felt like I really had a friend and transparent advisor in the process that wanted to help me find a great car for me. I've already recommended him to my close friends that are looking into upgrading their current cars and know they will be in good hands!

Emily, on behalf of all of us here, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear of your wonderful experience at our dealership and appreciate ...you sharing it with us. Fred is a great member of our team and will be thrilled to hear you were so pleased. We look forward to serving your future automotive needs. Have fun cruising around town in your new car!

Fred Rudd

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 2, 2019

The Subaru dealership was helpful and informative in looking for the car my mom and I wanted. Xavier was helpful in helping us maintain our price budget!... I rated my experience a 4/5 because when it came to signing the financial paperwork, we noticed there was an additional $800 fee for something we did not want and the financial manager struggled to tell us exactly what it was for. We got out of that fee though, and walked away with a wonderful new Subaru.

Thank you for providing us with a review of your experience. We are delighted to hear that we were able to match you with the right car and within the... price range you were looking for. Have fun showing off your new car!

Xavier Gronros

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 11 reviews

January 2, 2019

Mark Berger's customer service is exemplary. He took his time and really worked with us to get the right vehicle at the right price for our family with... out any pressure to buy. He is genuine and compassionate. The experience at Flatirons Subaru is exceptional and I would recommendation this dealership and Mark Berger to anyone looking for a new car.

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear that we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle to meet your family¿¿¿s needs. Enj...oy!