4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 192 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience!
    January 9, 2017

I have bought many cars and trucks in my lifetime from various dealers and Superior Hyundai in Fairfield is one of the best. Evan Pruitt was a great ...salesman, always following up with questions and issues, and Robert Dean made the financing and closing easy. Great dealership and great people!

Awesome
    March 11, 2018

William Lyles was amazing! Got me a great deal on a used car!It was quick and fast. I would definitely recommend Superior Hyundai North to everyone

Amazing Experience!!!
    February 9, 2018

My wife and I went here to buy a car and loved our experience. Our salesman Brad Hissong was very patient with us. He was very thorough¿ and honest. W...hen we finally purchased our 2018 Hyundai Sonata he helped me to set everything up on the car and made sure we understood all of the features before we left. If I was in the market to buy another car again I would not hesitate to go back to this dealer again. Not too mention that this is one of the best cars I have ever bought.

great place
    January 31, 2018

Great place love the car I got. They took care of me and gave me a very good deal on my trade-in. I will come back for my next car.

January 29, 2018

I had a very good experience purchasing a new car from Superior Hyundai North. Brad was very helpful in answering all of my questions before I even ca...n to the dealership. Once decided that it seemed like we maybe able to make a deal, my experience at the dealership was also very good. Brad & Mitch worked Kevin with me on the car that I was interested in and also on my trade-in. I ended up feeling like I got a very fair deal on my new vehicle and would recommend them to others.

Buying a new vehicle
    January 27, 2018

Superior hundai north, what an awesome place for purchasing a car! Great custoner service and our sales rep William Lyles was the best! Highly recom...mend!

Superior Sales Team
    January 25, 2018

I wanted to trade my old car in and wanted a monthly payment I could afford, Jason worked patiently with me and I got the car and payment I wanted. ...Sales and service are excellent. Thank you Jason & Superior Hyundai

Great Sales Rep
    January 15, 2018

John Fritz is a great sales rep. This is the 3rd Santa Fe I have bought from Superior Hyundai North. John took the time to explain to this 60+ year ...old woman all the new bells and whistles. I didn't have the backup camera before or all the new apps. Every time I talk to him he asks if I have any questions regarding the vehicle. He made the sales process simple and painless. I would highly recommend him.

Car buying experience without the hassle
    January 10, 2018

I had been watching a car for nearly 3 weeks, trying to build up the patience to deal with wasting hours and hours at a dealership. When the time fina...lly came, I was pleasantly surprised at the experience. Starting with my Sales Professional, William Lyles, my immediate interaction upon arriving at the dealership was extremely upbeat, positive, and fun. William and the rest of the crew also made sure the process was pain free. They made sure I was getting the car I wanted, at the price that worked for both of us, and I spent half as much time as I can remember at other dealerships. Super friendly staff and a lot of very good cars and deals to choose from. Would definitely be my 1st place to check for my next car!

Awesome experience
    January 3, 2018

Very satisfied. Trevor Fox was a fantastic salesmen. He continued to work with me until he found just what i was looking for. He was professional, kn...owledgeable, and made this a very pleasant and stressfree experience. If you are in search of a car I highly recommend Superior Hyundai and Trevor Fox

5665 Dixie Hwy Fairfield, OH 45014