• Great Experience!

I have bought many cars and trucks in my lifetime from various dealers and Superior Hyundai in Fairfield is one of the best. Evan Pruitt was a great salesman, always following up with questions and issues, and Robert Dean made the financing and closing easy. Great dealership and great people!

• A guy

Excellent shop with professional staff! Very pleased with car buying experience there. I’ll shop there again in the future for a new or used car.

• Matrix

Troy Profit was a great salesman! I love the car I bought from them even though it has a few minor issues that were not disclosed by the dealership.

• Great Places

I had a great experience working with Rob Klug He is a great salesman. The buying process was very easy.

• Posting Specialist

This is my second new car purchase from Hyundai. Brad Hissong was very helpful. He went above and beyond to make the purchase seamless. I will probably always buy Hyundai.

• Great car shopping experience!

The people made the difference at Superior Hyundai. Especially, my sales person, Brad Hissong! He was informative on every vehicle and answered every question I had. He was a delight to work with on my purchase! I love my new Tu

• Second used car

We have purchased 3 new cars and 2 used cars from Superior Hyundai North. Last Saturday I showed up, explained my wish list and price range to Trevor Fox. In 15 minutes we had walked around the lot, took a test drive, and started the purchase process. Yes I have purchased from the dealership before. So maybe I am biased, but they have earned my business and will be the first website and first dealership I think of for my next vehicle purchase.

• Great Experience

I had a great experience working with Trevor Fox. He is a great salesman. The buying process was very easy and every one is very friendly there, I'll definitely do business with them again

• Hyundai Tucson- Excellent service

Dan Curry has done a fantastic job of making my buying experience great.

Dan Curry has done a fantastic job of making my buying experience great.

• New lease

This is my 5th Hyundai! Great cars, good value, good dealership.

This is my 5th Hyundai! Great cars, good value, good dealership.