New 888-294-6671 Dealer Website
Used 888-368-2217 Email Dealer
Service 888-696-9316

Average based on 143 reviews.
  • Great Dealeship, Professional People, No pressure.

No pressure. Responsive and willingness to work with you. John Dean, in sales, was helpful and courteous and took time to explain each step... including the car features, different models, prices, etc. I would recommend Autonation Nissan 104. This is my 2nd car from them. Finance dept was efficient and effective... no last minute sales pressure. Took her about 10 min to complete the process. Will buy again from them in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Great Service at Nissan on 104th Avenue

Great Customer Service! Reflects well on the dealership.

Great Customer Service! Reflects well on the dealership.

• Great Cutomer Service from jimmie

We were looking for a needle in the haystack, a used car under $5000. Jimmie came through for us and found us a decent used Altima. They made some repairs to it before we took possession and are confident it will be a great vehicle for our purposes.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Jeff! We strive to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers and it's great that your experience reflected this. We look forward to your next visit!

• Happy Customer

Outstanding sales team! They were not pushy and really listened to my needs. Found me the right car at the right price!

We appreciate your positive feedback. We strive to create a relaxing environment where customers can truly find the right match based on preference and budget. It's great to know that you received this promise!

• 2014 Nissan Rogue

Thank you for your kind words and review, Joey. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

As a first time car buyer, I felt the experience was overall good. I have been to a few other dealerships in the buying process, and felt very comfortable at this location. There were a few things I didn't like including, after being told my trade in value was only $100, I said I would keep it instead of trading in. After finalizing paper work, I noticed they upped the value to $500, which was okay for me, but no one verbalized that to me until I caught it. Until I caught it, I believed I was still going home with my old car. Also, on my way home after purchasing the car, I went to charge my phone in the cigarette outlet, and neither of the two work. Although I wish there was just a button I could press to make it work, I don't believe that is the case, and I believe it to be a fuse. Overall, Cody did a good job and I didn't feel pressured. He was knowledgeable and made the process easy besides the minor hiccups.

• Nissan Rogue

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, John! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Pleasant experience, I was never pressured to do anything and the salesperson (Zeke) and the finance department worked with me to get everything the way I wanted it.

• Nissan Rogue

Carrie Chosen provided excellent customer service. She has gained my complete trust and confidence in her recommendations for service and repairs.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Car repair and service

Great everything was completed to satisfaction. Everything was completed in a timely manner.

• Very happy!

Frank was awesome. Didn't pressure us at all and was very helpful. Everyone else was also very courteous. We love our new vehicle!

• Great experience, from online chat to the end

Made appointment with online chat to see a 2010 Nissan Rogue. Craig showed me the car and made buying it easy. Abby was great getting us checked out quickly. Great experience, highly recommend!