New 888-294-6671 Dealer Website
Used 888-368-2217 Email Dealer
Service 888-696-9316

• Great Dealeship, Professional People, No pressure.

No pressure. Responsive and willingness to work with you. John Dean, in sales, was helpful and courteous and took time to explain each step... including the car features, different models, prices, etc. I would recommend Autonation Nissan 104. This is my 2nd car from them. Finance dept was efficient and effective... no last minute sales pressure. Took her about 10 min to complete the process. Will buy again from them in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• car repair

The repair job has been finished with you helps. Travis is very good for following up.

• See Carrie

See Carrie if you need service. Knows her stuff. Takes care of you.

See Carrie if you need service. Knows her stuff. Takes care of you.

• Michele Gannon's Nissan Murano

Carrie is awesome I had a dead battery in she diagnosed it and got a new one put in within a day and the the shuttle driver Jim is wonderful that was a great experience and so was checking out actually the gal at the front desk checked me out and she was super helpful and nice. Wonderful experience! I will definitely be back ! Michele

• Excellent Service

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Everyone was very nice and they worked quickly to get us out the door with the new car I was looking for at a great price. I would definitely go back for my next vehicle.

• satisfied customer

I highly recommend 104th Nissan. The service has been great for the last 5 years since I purchased my 2012 Leaf from them.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• AUTONATION NISSAN

My process was very fast, with great customer service my dealer was Isaiah Q and helped my first time purchasing a car to go by quick and easy! I definitely recommend this dealer ship. I love the deal I got with a fair monthly payment with little down payment.

• Great experience...this is where you want to shop,

Great on-line experience....worked out price for new car and trade-in. Excellent service when we got to showroom floor to close deal. If you want a car salesman who will work with you, I recommend you ask for Phil Delgado

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at AutoNation Nissan 104, Joe! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

• Oil Change

Great service on my Xterraand I enjoy the ease of making appts.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Brenda! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service on my Xterraand I enjoy the ease of making appts.

• Still waiting on a call back

Took my car into get a warranty exception. The lady had no idea what I was talking about. I handed carrie all the information when the warranty was bought and what needed to be look at. They only did a curticy 25 point inspection. There were a couple things wrong nothing big but she was supposed to be looking into see if anything was covered under the warranty. After several call back I'm am still waiting on a return call from her weeks later and yes no my warranty is expired. I will never be going back and I recommend you don't either!

We are deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at AutoNation Nissan 104. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (303) 578-6116. We hope to hear from you.