• Great Dealeship, Professional People, No pressure.

No pressure. Responsive and willingness to work with you. John Dean, in sales, was helpful and courteous and took time to explain each step... including the car features, different models, prices, etc. I would recommend Autonation Nissan 104. This is my 2nd car from them. Finance dept was efficient and effective... no last minute sales pressure. Took her about 10 min to complete the process. Will buy again from them in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Great experience

No pressure while shopping here. They had exactly what I wanted, and made the deal I wanted happen. Everyone was very informative and I went in pretty late in the evening and they were not rushing me out. I cannot say one bad thing about my experience and I love the new car!

• Kia Sorento

Our salesman Alex Pastrana was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Our salesman Alex Pastrana was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

• Service

I had my vehicle repaired for their recalls and an oil leak. They provided a rental and my car was fixed ASAP. No complaints.

• Nissan Service

Buying process was fast and smooth. Only given one set of keys which was never mentioned during the process. When I realized this, after the deal, I was told sorry there was only one set. They didn't even try to sell me a set. Also, needed a minor repair on the vehicle which was part of the agreement of the sale. I was told I would be contacted the next day. Nobody ever contacted me and I had to reach out to them to get the repair done after waiting over a week.

• Buyer

Bought a 2015 Rogue, I have been waiting for our second key fob for over 2 weeks, Still don't have it

• EDWARD MICHAEL

it was very good experience as usual. Chris helped me beyond the limit. I thank him and all who solved my problem.

• Always friendly great service

In for 15,000 mi service. Had a recall notice addressed too. Carrie was so nice and helpful with getting me in and then taking care of me for a rental while mine was kept overnight for the recall repair.

• 104 autonation nissan

Some of the younger employees should focus more on their work then there cell phones...just sayin

We appreciate your response, Mitchell! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Car Purchase

Our sales rep, Johnny, provided a good tour of the vehicle we ended up buying and cared about our satisfaction. Because of the dealer incentive we were able to get more value with a new car for the price vs a used one.