(4.9) 455 reviews

New Used Service

455 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bredemann Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Internet transaction
    May 10, 2016

Located desired auto via cars.com. Dealer located 6 hours away, worked with sales department to get a honest review of car. Booked flight that day! Re...presentative picked me up at airport, test drove car, signed documents and drove car home. Just that simple. They made each step as easy and stress free as possible. Would be happy to deal with Rick again

Congratulations on your new ride!! We are thrilled to know you had such a pleasant experience working with Rick! We hope you are enjoying your new pur...chase! We appreciate your kind words and your business, thank you Mike!

• Awesome!!!
    February 18, 2018

Best car buying experience ever!! Everybody I dealt with was very professional and friendly. The whole process went very smoothly and I was in and ...out in no time. I bought a 2018 Ford Edge and love it. I will definitely recommend Bredemann Ford to my friends and family.

Bredemann Ford

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! We are so happy to know you had such an enjoyable shopping experience. We wish you many miles of care-free driv...ing! Thank you Kat!

• Service
    February 16, 2018

Terrific service scheduled by sales staffer Chester Gilbert and appointment follow up by service rep Mike Reyes. They had a loaner vehicle available w...hen I dropped off my C Max. Mike had a quick analysis of my issue and was resolved swiftly. Had my vehicle ready in two hours.

Bredemann Ford

It's so great to read about your expeirence. Thank you for your kind words and wonderful ratings!

• great
    February 13, 2018

Paul was outstanding from our first acquaintance over the phone. His up beat attitude and knowledge of product were above and beyond expected. great ...job dealership!!

Bredemann Ford

Thank you Paul! We are happy to know you had a pleasant and positive experience!

• Best service and sales
    January 30, 2018

My husband and I just purchased our third vehicle at Bredemann Ford in Glenview. Paul Ipjian has always been great to work with. He gave us many optio...ns and helped us determine the best vehicle for our needs. Also, John Lee was incredibly helpful in helping me navigate the many new tech options on my Explorer. Thank goodness, it would have taken me days to figure it all out on my own! We continue to purchase our vehicles from Bredemann in Glenview because of the exceptional care taken in helping us in sales , the truly great service center, cheers to Mike Reyes, and they truly appreciate their customers.

Bredemann Ford

Thank you Peggy, for taking the time to post this wonderful review and share your experience with us online. We are so happy to know our staff provide...d you with such a pleasant experience. We wish you many miles of happy driving and look forward to many more! Congratulations!

• Mike was very helpful in getting my Escape back on the road.
    January 29, 2018

I had a check engine light come on in my 2013 Escape and Mike got me in and the car fixed in a day. He set me up with a loaner as I had an appointmen...t that day. Very nice and a pleasure to deal with.

Bredemann Ford

We are so happy to know you had such a pleasant experience. We wish you many miles of happy driving! Thank you for your kind business!

• Service for a Ford F150 truck
    January 17, 2018

Paul Ipjian,in sales, helped me on his day off! very nice of him,I will go back to him when I am ready to buy another truck. Mike Reyes,service superv...isor, took prompt care of my problem and explained the problem and the solution. He was most helpful.

Bredemann Ford

We are so pleased to know Paul and Mike have always provided you with a friendly and helpful visit. Thank you!

• Excellence service!
    January 15, 2018

Mike was extremely helpful, patient, friendly and courteous when assisting me with a few issues I had with my Ford Escape. He worked quickly, was an ...expert and helping me figure out my problems, and follow-up with me once the initial assessment was complete. I couldn't have been happier with Mike's service!

Bredemann Ford

We are so pleased to know Mike provided you with such a pleasant experience. We wish you many miles of happy and safe driving. Thank you!

• " Mike Reyes Fleet Service"
    January 6, 2018

Today 01/05/18 was the first time that I took my 2016 ford explorer to Bredemann ford dealer and I can honestly say that I had a good experience and ...service to my car. Mike Reyes at service/fleet is a very courteous and professional. Mike made me feel welcome and didn't hesitate to answer my questions. I was very satisfied with my experience today and would highly recommend.

Bredemann Ford

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review! We are so pleased to know you had such an enjoyable experience. We wish you many miles of happy driving!

• Mike Reyes service/fleet mgr
    January 1, 2018

Mike was alone in the service area but still provided the best and complete service for our vehicle and was patient and professional in resolving the ...issues with our vehicle

Bredemann Ford

Thank you Ken! We wish you many miles of safe and happy driving!

2038 Waukegan Rd Glenview, IL 60025