New 866-864-1545 Dealer Website
Used 888-278-3155 Email Dealer
Service 888-276-4720

329 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bredemann Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Internet transaction

Located desired auto via cars.com. Dealer located 6 hours away, worked with sales department to get a honest review of car. Booked flight that day! Representative picked me up at airport, test drove car, signed documents and drove car home. Just that simple. They made each step as easy and stress free as possible. Would be happy to deal with Rick again

Congratulations on your new ride!! We are thrilled to know you had such a pleasant experience working with Rick! We hope you are enjoying your new purchase! We appreciate your kind words and your business, thank you Mike!

• Great experience
    January 10, 2017

Paul Ipjian made us feel comfortable, and not pressured at all. He showed us as many cars and models as we wanted. A really great experience.

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your wonderful review and kind review!!

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your wonderful review and kind review!!

• Good car buying experience
    December 30, 2016

Paul Ipjian was patient, knowledgeable, and fair. We switched ideas on what we wanted and he was happy to start the process all over again with us,

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Thank you for your wonderful review. Congratulations on your new purchase. Happy New Year!

• Good car buying experience from Paul at Bredemann

Paul Ipjian was a pleasure to deal with. He was patient, listened, knew his stuff and made a very fair deal.

Thank you for your kind review!

Thank you for your kind review!

• Paul Ipjian and Steve Travinick
    December 26, 2016

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new Edge! We appreciate your kind words and posting this wonderful review. Thank you!

Top notch first rate service. In and out in a short time. Love the Edge Titanium. Paul and Steve understand our needs and were quick to show options.

• Fantastic Customer Service
    December 23, 2016

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new Ford! We appreciate your kind review, thank you!

My wife and I recently purchased a Certified Pre-Owned car from Bredemann Ford. They listened to our needs and provided options that we could afford. At no time did we feel like they were selling to us which was extremely refreshing. We are very satisfied customers and we would recommend Bredemann to anyone.

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new Ford! We appreciate your kind review, thank you!

• New car-buying experience was much easier than expected
    December 14, 2016

Chester Gilbert is a good salesman and a very nice person. I felt relaxed with him. Steve (manager) was also very kind. Overall good experience.

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new ride. We appreciate your kind review, thank you!!

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new ride. We appreciate your kind review, thank you!!

• Nice car buying experience
    December 8, 2016

David Ipjian and Steve Settler were great to deal with in our new car purchase, made the process very easy and stress free for us.

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

We are so happy to know David was able to make your car buying experience a positive one. Congratulations!

• Buying new car
    December 8, 2016

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new Ford Escape! Thank you for your wonderful review!

Paul was awesome!!! He listened and got us exactly what we asked for. He was very easy to work with and we will definitely recommend him to everyone!!! We love our new Ford Escape!!

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Congratulations on your new Ford Escape! Thank you for your wonderful review!

• Thank You Paul!!!
    December 5, 2016

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

I have to say that I was more than satisfied with my most recent vehicle purchase. Impressed isn't the word I would use. COMFORTABLE, EASY AND EFFORTLESS. Sums it up. Paul Ipjian was truly the easiest, most friendly sales person I have ever met. I have purchased numerous vehicles but this was the first time a buying experience went to so easy. I never felt pressured nor did Paul try to add the known "add-ons" that many dealers suggest. If you want to have one of the best purchase experience of a vehicle, this is the place to go. Thank you Paul!!! Kostas S. Giannoulias

Bredemann Ford in Glenview

Thank you Kostas, for your kind business and wonderful review!! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to post this review. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. We are so happy Paul was able to assist you with your purchase and provide you with such an enjoyable shopping experience. We wish you many miles of happy driving in your new ride!!