• Excellent experience once again.

Bought our second car at Willow Grove Infiniti. Debra was a true professional and made our buying experience a pleasant one.

• grand cherokee

I purchased a grand Cherokee and the experience was great.MY salesman was FRANK and he went above and beyond to make me comfortable with no pressure of buying the vehicle. I give this dealership a thumbs up for professionalism .I would recommend this dealer for there excellents.Hey guys keep up the good work we could use more dealers like you.

• Don't Waste your time

Instead of going through my terrible experience. I won't advise purchasing here!

• New car 1st Infiniti

I had an overall great experience at Infiniti of Willow Grove. John was my sales guy, I went for one vehicle, that didn't work out for me, however John worked and worked and made sure that I was put in a vehicle and a deal that I couldn't turn down. Thanks again John!

• Great Experience!

When we went to the Infinity of Willow Grove, we were not expecting to purchase a vehicle that day. We already had done the research into the QX60 and knew that’s what we wanted. We met with Tom the manager who introduced us to Tom Vile. Both of them were friendly and great. After a few minutes, we received an offer for our trade in and a great deal on a new QX60. It was exactly what we wanted. Because of our 10 month old baby we had limited time. Tom Vile took the time to prepare the documents, the new vehicle, and made sure things were ready when we were. Now we have our new QX60 and we LOVE IT! I have purchased 4 new cars so far, and that was by far the best experience. Thank you guys.

• Great experiance

I found a 2013 G37xS online. Upon arriving at this Willow Grove dealership I was pleased that it was everything the website communicated. My Sale Rep Tom Vile was honest and knowledgeable about the vehicle and the technology in the car. Nicole is Finance was great. She made the process painless and quick. I have bought several vehicles in life and that was the fastest I ever spent buying a car. Thank you.

• Lease of a 2016 QX50

Worked with Greg Black and Frank Santoro on a lease of the new 2016 QX50. Initially went in there to buy a CPO but ended up with the new QX50. Great group of guys to work with and both my wife and I were treated professionally. Did most of the initial work over the internet and through e-mail and received very quick replies to my e-mails. Simultaneously, I was working with another Infiniti and also a Lexus dealer and WG was by far much more responsive. I believe I got a good deal, but even if it wasn't the best I enjoyed the experience with WG Infiniti.

• My new Q50

Jose Molina and Greg Black worked with me to get me in the vehicle I wanted. They went above and beyond what is expected of a dealer.

• New QX60 Lease Experience

This is our third Infiniti and all of have been leased at Infiniti of Willow Grove. We worked with Debra Stock the Equity Manager and Joe Evangelista to trade in our JX35 on an early lease termination. Debra made it easy to transition to the new vehicle and was very professional while Joe could not have made the delivery a better experience. Joe was so nice to me and my Family and went out of his way to ensure everything was in order. I simply can not say enough about his customer service skills- they make a great team.

• Pleasant car buying experience

I recently leased the Q50 from this dealership. Joe Evangelista provides excellent product knowledge and customer service. The finance department was courteous and efficient. I highly recommend others to visit Infiniti Willow Grove.