Boulder Chrysler Dodge RAM

• Fair pricing

Highly recommend this dealership. Professional sales and finance staff. Upfront with price and the price was competitive.

• Christina Lauria

They do an excellent job and do not shun away business to out of town people or college students

• Boulder Chrysler Dodge Ram

Very upfront on pricing and never felt pressure to buy.

Very upfront on pricing and never felt pressure to buy.

• Swift and speedy

Worked out most of my deal over the phone. Everything was ready to go upon my arrival. Swift and efficient.

• Bolder Chrysler Dodge- review

Dealership was very clean and modern. Tony did a superb job at helping with the buying process.. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking to purchase . We were somewhat short on time and Tony was respectful of that. He worked hard to make the buying process not only go smoothly but rather quickly. He did a wonderful job at each part of the buying process. Tony also helped us with an accessory that we wanted to put on the vehicle. Late on a Saturday afternoon the service department and Tony worked together to put on the accessory and have it done before the paper work was finished. He went way out of his way to provide that extra touch of service. Great Dealership and superb service -- Way to go Tony!!!

• Tony Carelli is very knowledgeable Great Salesman

Good experience. Great people in the dealership. Friendly and knowledgeable. Gave me a good price for my trade.

• Thanks for the truck!

Tony Carelli did a great job laying out our options when we bought our new RAM 3500. He made the process and painless as car buying can be. This is our second vehicle purchase from the dealership and could highly recommend them. Ken

• 2016 Dodge Ram 1500

Tony was great. Knew a lot about the truck. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• 2016 Ram Promaster Purchase

Tony, the salesman, was very friendly and helpful. Greg, the other salesman I worked with, was also friendly and helpful. They both answered all my questions and made the slow process of buying a vehicle bearable. The only complaints I have are that the vehicle wasn't delivered the day it was said it would be (only a day late though) and the facility is hot when the sun is out. It looks nice but I would hate to work in there. Overall it was a good experience and I would go back again.

• One of the best car buying experience I've had!

Great family dealership, honesty and integrity. I had been to three other dealerships in Denver before I decided to contact Boulder Chrysler/Ram. The moment the phone was answered Adair Personius treated us kindly and gave us a ball park on our trades and followed up when we arrived with fair pricing and no low balling....what a difference from the Ram dealer in Golden!!! We drove the Ram diesel, traded and closed on the truck and drove away in less than 3 hours. Ted in the finance department is another awesome person representing this dealership. I will send anyone looking for Chrysler/dodge/Ramto this dealership without hesitation. Thanks agin Adair!!!