New 888-747-9631 Dealer Website
Used 888-887-6721 Email Dealer
Service 866-605-0563

Average based on 33 reviews.
  • Love love love Koons Toyota

I enjoy the people, service, and all around friendliness. It is worth my ride from Salisbury !!

Thank you for the review Peggy!

Thank you for the review Peggy!

• Great Service!

Love the service experience at Koons Easton Toyota! Great people, great service, friendly atmosphere and comfortable lounge.

• Great Service

No other dealership does it like Koons. I hope I never have to buy from another dealer. They really know how to treat their customers.

• Great experience at Koons-Easton

Thanks for the review!

Anne ( our salesperson ) was informed, and relaxed- she answered questions and we did not feel pressured at all. Marcus and JT ( managers) helped us to get the price we needed. All were great, we did our homework and came back several times- they worked hard to figure out with us which vehicle was best for us. We are very happy

Thanks for the review!

• The RIGHT CAR at the RIGHT PRICE

Thanks for the review Mark!

Bill was our salesman: pleasant, low pressure and efficient. The car, a 2015 Dodge Dart SXT, was in good condition and priced right for it's year, make and model. All and all an OK-enough experiance.

Thanks for the review Mark!

• Painless

Thank you for the five star review Jim! We look forward to seeing you again!

Called Friday for a service appointment on Saturday. Arrived a few minute early and was greeted. They confirmed that they were doing my 10K service check and asked if I was waiting and if I wanted a free car wash, I was. An hour later they were bringing my paperwork over. Walked out to a clean car and was on my way. The salesperson also stopped to talk while I was there.

Thank you for the five star review Jim! We look forward to seeing you again!

• No Customer commitment

I know they have a "Koons" name on their sign. But the Gravel lot is a dead give away. They Have no loyalty to customers. They told me they would hold a car for me. I said "I could come buy it right now", and they said "no need" "just come by tomorrow" then sold the car from under me the same night. I understand they cant hold a car but don't tell the customer you are going to be accommodating and make the buying process easy if you are not going to.

• Excellent deal for a used car with good people

Thank you for the review, Charlie! Congratulations on your new car! Hope to see you again in the future.

I live in Maine and I bought a car from Koons (Will Morris) in Easton, MD. A great car at a great price backed up by excellent warranty offers. These folks were terrific to deal with and got me on my way in one day. Look up Will Morris A pure pleasure.

• Great experience at Koons Easton

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. Congratulations on the new vehicle!

We buy cars every 10 years so we always look for a great car, great dealer, and comfortable experience. Koons Easton was terrific. We found exactly the car we wanted and Anne, our salesperson, could not have been easier to work with. We felt welcome and un-pressured andt knew that anyone on the staff was available to answer questions. They all made the experience easy and fun. Thanks to Marcus, Vito, Heather and the rest of the staff!

• Excellent sales and buying experience!

Thank you, Dave!

I just took delivery on a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab 4X4 in Magnetic Gray from Koons Toyota Easton and I couldn't be more please with the experience! The price was good, but the sales staff is what really puts them above all other dealers in the areas. I have never considered car buying to be a fun experience and until I contacted the folks at Koons I was rather frustrated with other dealerships and searching online inventories for the exact truck that I wanted. The truck color/trim/package combo that I wanted wasn't on the lot (and rather hard to keep on any lot due to demand), but the Koons staff took over my failed efforts and was able to put me in the driver's seat of exactly what I wanted. The prompt and consistent communication from Todd Hardeman (Sales) was above and beyond what I expected. We exchanged emails as late as 1:00-2:00 in the morning and I don't think it ever took longer than a hour for him to return an email. He answered all of my questions and kept me in the loop throughout the purchase process. Marcus Carpenter (Sales Manager) helped me get considerably more money for my trade and found the exact truck that I was looking for from in bound stock going to another dealership (along with a few other customers looking for similar trucks that week). About a week later my new truck was delivered to Koons Easton and I couldn't be more happy driving off the lot. Koons wasn't the first dealership that I went to when I started searching for my new Tacoma, but I sure wish that it was. They have a no pressure approach to selling vehicles; however, it was clearly evident that they wanted my business and they certainly EARNED it. They aren't looking to just sell you any vehicle; they are looking to sell you YOUR vehicle. I was asked several times, "is this EXACTLY what you want? Are you sure?" They weren't going to settle for me settling on something that I didn't truly want. Bottom line, I am completely satisfied with my new Tacoma, the price and the overall experience at Koons. I own three Toyotas and will continue to only own Toyotas, but now I know exactly where I am buying my future Toyota vehicles. They have earned my business at Koons Easton and I WILL be back again! By the way, my new Tacoma is AWESOME!!! Thank you, Koons!

Thank you, Dave!