635 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Shockley Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Service and No Hassles!

Shockley Honda consistently handles our families service. We bought two Civic's there and regularly maintain them with the service department. The recommendations of the advisers is always spot on with no obligation to purchase expensive, unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend Shockley Honda to anyone in the Frederick area and beyond.

• Another great experience at Shockley
    September 22, 2017

My daughter had picked out her second car at Shockley via their used car webpage and when we went to look at it the next day we were greeted with fantastic customer service from the time we walk on the lot. Not only was the customer service excellent, but our salesman, Chris, was wonderful. He went above and beyond to make sure she got the car of her dreams :)

• Honda 2017 HRV review.
    September 21, 2017

Excellent service, courteous and friendly staff. Associates are helpful and knowledgeable.Place is clean and inviting. I will recommend my friends to go to Shockley Honda in the future.

• Fabulous Professional Experience
    September 15, 2017

This is my 3rd Honda purchase and Shockley Honda staff were always very professional in helping me become a satisfying customer into a new vehicle.

• Replacing car for son
    September 15, 2017

We have used this dealership several times over the past 20 years and have never been disappointed in the quality of service received. This time was no exception. We were looking for a used car for our son, and were greeted within 5 minutes of our arrival. The sales representative, Chris Curry, was courteous and helpful throughout, even though we were there for several hours and looked at many vehicles.

• Love my Joe!
    September 15, 2017

Joe is always friendly and knowledgeable about my vehicle. He is my go to service advisor and has been for YEARS. I love that he knows me by name and knows my vehicle's history. He is always prompt to return calls and emails. He is honest and trustworthy and I really enjoy working with him.

• Frederick Honda Civic

Bill Workman was excellent customer service. I know I will be coming back her to buy my next car. Thanks, Sue Weatherholt

• SO EASY

Nate was my salesman. He was amazing. It was the easiest thing ever to buy a car here! And at a great deal!

• Like the sales person for his cooperations
    August 23, 2017

Sales person is very friendly and cooperate fully that helped me to purchase the car. He explained me the details of the car. he explain the features in details.

• Many thanks

Many thanks to Ron and Gary for going over and above to help service my certified Honda. You guys continue to amaze me.