New 888-389-2427 Dealer Website
Used 866-649-7910 Email Dealer
Service 877-367-2360

3.9
Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Customer service not just business

David Weinstein and Jonathan Dorf are great agents. Buying experience process summary? RESPECT-transparency. What a great feeling! Thank you guys!

• Salesman was great, service department awful

Our salesman when we purchased the car was wonderful. Their service department ruins the experience with Honda of Princeton. We purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot Touring from them. We have 1500 miles on it. It has been making a very loud crackling noise whenever a text comes through on the phone, a call comes in through the system or anything is plugged into the usb port. Loud enough that it makes everyone in the vehicle jump. I called yesterday and made an appointment at the dealership for 7:30 this morning to have it fixed. It took 45 minutes for the car to be taken back and 15 minutes later I was told that they hear the problem, would need to get Honda on the phone to fix it and handed my keys and told to come back at another time. WHAT????!!! I have a new car with 1500 miles on it, an appointment and them and they are unwilling to get on the phone with Honda to troubleshoot and fix it?! He tells me it isn't their software, but Honda's software. They are a Honda dealership and I purchased the vehicle from them a little over two months ago. I said I wanted to stay and get it fixed. Their technician's response is well we don't know if it is software or audio related and if we call now it could take two or three hours so you have your keys and you can leave. I ask how long it will take when I make another appointment and come back....he tells me we don't know maybe 2-3 hours and isn't willing to schedule another time or get me answers. Are you kidding me? This is a new vehicle! No loaner car offered, no service done for the appointment and I am sent away. They just lost a customer!

• Excellent dealer

Gary Kafitin excellent Sales Consultant. Leased 4 cars with Gary in the last eight years. Always a pleasure dealing with him. Service dept. Also excellent. Clean, fast and comfortable waiting area.

• Great First Experience!

First time Honda owner, first service appointment: EXCELLENT! Friendly staff from the minute I wheeled my car into the garage. Time was taken to explain everything before the work began and Daniel Bredenbeck (Service Advisor) provided a thorough walk-through of the work performed and service documentation leaving me with no unanswered questions. The service area was complete with every complimentary item imaginable but the service was completed so quickly that I barely had a chance to take advantage - That is a GOOD thing! I left Honda of Princeton with the genuine belief that the staff truly knows not only how to take care of a car but a customer as well.

• I am fully satisfied with the service.

I would recommend the dealer for all services and even for new car shopping. I have been with this dealer sicne 2012.

• They need to quit it.

This would have been a good review or no review at all if I wasn't continuously called after I had wrote an email and spoke with the salesman that I won't be coming and was no longer interested in doing business at Honda on Princeton. I sent a reply to an ad on cars.com for an Acura MDX that was for sale at Honda of Princeton, and the next day I got a call from a sales rep from the dealership in response to me interest in the car. I told him I would need some info on the cost and payment of the car if I were to finance the car. I was assured that I will be sent an email with the information that I requested and I asked for a return phone call as well to go over everything. If someone like myself was more than interested in the car to go as far as asking for all that info, I would think the rep would follow up as he said he would. I never got the email or a phone call after from that rep. I called back twice and was told the rep will call me back. It was hours later that I got a call and it was from a different salesman. Initially I set up a visit with the salesman that called me back to come by that Sat. to see the car. I had changed my mind later and courteously called back to cancel and sent an email as well. The salesman that actually called me back had called and left a message that he received my message and hoped I would reconsider and left it at that. It was at that point I was assured we were done with everything. Up until that point Honda Of Princeton was good in my book for respectful, but after that I kept getting phone calls everyday asking me to call and visit. It began to get annoying and rude. It has been over a week since I told them to forget it and they still continue to call me and leave messages. They need to cool it and learn no means no.

• Used Car Shopping

Saw a used Subaru Forrester at cars.com. Spoke with Samantha on the phone and met with David W at the dealership. Both were very professional, friendly & courteous.

• Great Service at Honda of Princeton!

I had been looking for a car for over two months, with no success. I had tried other Honda dealers in the area that were closer to my home, who either didn't have what I was looking for, or they did have something that caught my interest but the sales people were extremely rude. That was up until I met Chris Wells at Honda of Princeton, he showed me two cars that immediately fit my budget as well as my interests. We took the cars out for a test drive, and Chris suggested a longer route to get a better feel for both cars. After returning to the showroom, I told Chris I like 2011 Accord Coupe Lx (5 speed) and we discussed pricing. Chris was up front and very honest with us, and I ended up taking the car for thousands less than blue book value and was extremely satisfied with my new Honda Accord. Thanks Chris!!

• Princeton Honda

I went to Princeton Honda for a certified used car. The Salesman there was David Swan. He was extremely helpful. I would recommend him again.

Thank You for stopping in to our certified pre owned store. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you out. HOP