Call This Dealer

4.5
  • Wonderful and easy!
    February 15, 2016

I was looking to buy a car as mine is almost 10 years old and had a massive amount of miles on it, I had been looking around and almost went with anot...her dealership, but they wanted to give me a car that was 2 yrs older and have me put down 2500 and a trade in to be able to get it. I was then directed to Stadium Autos by a co-worker and Lisa Hope contacted me about buying a car and getting financed. It took almost 45 mins to complete the process and she was able to get me into the car I wanted a 2015 Hyundai Veloster. She made the process so easy and I was able to get my new car the same night and I only had to trade in my old car to make it happen and she got the payments to a number that is very agreeable on my pocketbook. Thank you Lisa for the wonderful service and Thank you Stadium Autos for helping me make this a reality.

We appreciate your wonderful feedback. Thank you again for your purchase.

• You have to see Howard!
    December 19, 2017

I usually break out in a sweat just thinking about looking at cars to buy. Howard was so laid back and easygoing it never crossed my mind. He was extr...emely knowledgeable about the car and would leave my husband and I alone to talk several times. Great place to buy a car!!!

We always strive to do our best. Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

• First time buyer, and best experience of my life
    December 14, 2017

Came in expecting just to get a car, or something to ride in and my Big bro Gary looked out for me and put me in a nice Sivlerado with low milage

Its great to hear you had a wonderful experiance. Thank you for your purchase.

• It all worked out
    December 12, 2017

It all worked out at 1st I was not feeling the outlook of me getting a car. Then Gary Sr came through and worked with me and what I wanted.So all smil...es here ¿.

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on your new vehicle.

• Great customer service (Gary Sr)
    December 7, 2017

I appreciate the red carpet customer service given to me by Gary! I went in expecting to be pushed into something I didn’t want because I’m a female, ...but I was showed different. If you’re looking for great customer service go see Gary!

• Great salesman and service
    December 7, 2017

My salesman Gary was great and was on top of things . He got everything done very fast and made the car buying process easy . If you are in need of a ...car go see Gary at Staduim auto he is your man .

• Good service and experience
    December 5, 2017

Gary was very professional and courteous, handled my needs very well. The closing department was good also

• Go See Gary
    December 1, 2017

I was in and out in no time. Gary was excellent to me and my wife. He even went above and beyond to get me a navigation 93rd card

• Stadium Auto
    October 31, 2017

This visit to stadium auto was very excellent my sales person Jose Manzo was very helpfu,patient and did everything possible to work with us I will de...finitely recommend this place.

• Great dealership
    October 31, 2017

I just recently purchased a car from Stadium Auto Texas in Arlington. My sales consultant was very professional and found me the car I was looking for.... Thank you Jose Manzo! I highly recommend you stop by if you are looking for a new or used vehicle and make sure you ask for Jose Manzo.

Stadium Auto