875 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Earl Stewart Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Earl Stewart is the best!!!!!!!!!

Next time your ready to buy a car, visit Earl Stewart Toyota and ask for Dewey. He is a great salesman. He did not sit until we found the right car for me. I also got a great deal and free tires and batteries for life just for taking my car to get serviced there. It's a great family enviroment full of great people.

• FINANCE ADMIN

My Experience with Earl Stewart Toyota was unique. My sales person was very kind, knowledgeable, efficient and personable. The atmosphere was pleasant and friendly. The finance part of my transaction was surprisingly painless. I would recommend this company above all that I have experienced.

• Third experience buying new car at Earls'

This is the third new car I have purchased at Earl Stewart's. I have had such a pleasant experience dealing with sales rep Patricia Oliphant that I ask for her in advance and I haven't been disappointed with hard handling of the sale. When you shop at Earl Stewart's you are always treated with curtesy and you never get the feeling that the vultures are waiting to feed on you when you walk into the showroom. If you have done a little research on the value of your trade in you will find that they will offer you fair value without any need for haggling. I drive 30 miles beyond my nearest Toyota dealer to deal at Earl Stewart's.

• Thrilled with care and kindness

Internet specialist, Dennis Mullen was excellent, from start to finish. Honest, straightforward, terms one doesn't always associate with car salesmen were appropriate for Dennis. Highly recommend!

• Awesome experience

Just purchased my 6th car from Tona draughon at es Toyota . Always professional and courteous wouldn't but from anyone else.

• Top Notch
    February 27, 2017

I was shopping for a used car. I ended up buying from Earl Stewart. Doug made the process easy and straightforward. I am happy with my car and highly recommend this dealer.

• Top Notch Sales & Service

I bought a used car from Doug Fleck of Earl Stewart Toyota. His professionalism and courteous service made the deal even better.

• Review

If you're seeking required maintenance services for your automobiles, asked for Travis Jones. He will make sure everything goes as schedule with a big smile. Earl Stewart Toyota is the place to go.

• Excellent service

I have been taking my Toyota camary to Earl Stewart for required maintenance for two years. Each time I've worked with Ken Fischer. He is a gentleman and a pleasure to work with. He answers my call in phone messages promptly and when I arrive for my appointment he promptly greets me with a smile. He addresses any issues that I might have with my car and goes above and beyond to see that everything is taken care of in a timely manner and that it is done correctly.

• D Davis, service writer was great. Fast service

Wm D Davis service writer was great. Fast service explained everything in and out!