• Great car purchasing experience

All interactions with employees at the dealership were pleasurable. We had an e-quote before we arrived at the dealership and the quote price remained consistent throughout our transaction without any confusion about what would be included in what we were receiving. We enjoyed purchasing this car at the dealership so much that we are already considering returning there in several months for another purchase.

Jeffrey, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our sales team was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to your future visits at Stevens Creek Subaru. Best, Ron Bellehumeur Service Manager 408-984-2001 ronb@stevenscreeksubaru.com

• Good in person service, Long Phone Wait

Troy made every effort to make things work well and communicate what was happening and when. The shop is overcrowded due to so many cars in the area.

• New car purchase

Shane was the best person that we have ever worked with at a dealership. It was a very positive experience.

• Service managers are excellent

Troy was very thorough and knowledgable. However, some of the lesser experienced service technicians need to follow his lead and work on being more accurate.

• Fast and Friendly!

Fast, friendly and knowledgable service!! Troy is great! We took our Forester in for service and it was done before time estimated. Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

• Great service.

Great customer service. Service Advisor was great. His concern for me was outstanding. Just hated the wait for my car to be serviced.

• Great service

We appreciated that our service rep Jonathan conveyed our options quickly and succinctly in an easy-to-understand manner. He also accurately predicted how long it would take to perform the service.

• Great customer service

The salesperson was attentive to our questions and needs. I woukd definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. We are very happy with the c...

The salesperson was attentive to our questions and needs. I woukd definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. We are very happy with the car.

• Excellent Service

All the service visits I have made have been prompt and on time. So far everything (except the sales experience) has been excellent with no issues.

• Very flexible

I had requested service on a really short schedule. My service advisor was able to accommodate my request. I really appreciated that.