Wilkins Mazda Hyundai

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 115 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

115 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilkins Mazda Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• May 16, 2017

Jim worked very well with my to agree on a price we both thought was fair. I was was worried buying a car would be as painful as some people have cla...imed it to be, but I can say it was a pleasurable experience. I will certainly be looking at Wilkins Hyundai for future car purchases.

May 21, 2018

Went in with a pretty good idea of what I was looking for and Ed was able to find a vehicle that fit my requirements. Although add-ons were mentioned..., there was a hard push to purchase anything additional which I appreciated.

May 17, 2018

Recently I was on the market for used Mazda 3. This was one of the several places I checked. Ed was very professional and went above and beyond to let... me get familiar with the condition of the car - very important for used car buyers.

May 17, 2018

Don???t waste your time going anywhere else. I contacted this dealership for a quote. Received an email back from angel gomez right away with a quote ...that was lower then anywhere else for a new 2017 CX-5. I went to Schaumburg Mazda before this and had a terrible experience. Wilkins listed there car as new AND IT ACTUALLY WAS NEW, not a loaner with 2200 miles on it or a car that employees have been driving with 6k miles on it. I worked with Ed Chwal who was incredibly easy to work with, very knowledgeable and most importantly did not bs around. Save yourself the headache and just go see Ed. Call angel before going too. These guys made the car buying experience actually enjoyable which is rare.

Angel Gomez

Social Media Specialist

May 16, 2018

The service I received here was outstanding. The initial price they provided me with was below any of the other dealerships for the identical car. ...Wilkins was the first dealership I asked for a quote from and they promised me no one else would go lower. Other dealers were amazed at the price they offered. Ed was great to work with and we shared a laugh or two. . I will definitely be purchasing my next car from Ed.

May 16, 2018

I initially came to the dealership to inquire about a 2016.5 CX-5 Touring they had advertised. Taylor warmly welcomed me to the dealership and looke...d it up and found that it was sold the previous evening. He proceeded to look through the inventory to give me options. He made sure he covered all the bases. He brought up the option of purchasing a brand new 2017 CX-5 Touring for a little more than what I would have paid if the 2016.5 was available. I went to a few other dealerships and did not encounter any sales person that was as thorough and engaging as Taylor. After a few days of thinking about it, I decided to look into the new 2017 option and returned to the dealership and met with Taylor. He was very patient with us as we took the car on a test drive and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was able to get the price that we wanted to pay for the vehicle with minimal back and forth with the sales manager. After the purchase was made, it was near closing time. Taylor proceeded to sit down in the car with my daughter and took his time explaining all the features of the car. He did not rush through the process at all even though it was past closing time. At the end of the night, my daughter had a big smile on her face and said that she really appreciated the time Taylor took to make sure she was comfortable with the vehicle. All in all, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Taylor as he knew everything about the Mazda and was very patient during negotiations and did not employ any high pressure tactics.

May 14, 2018

Ed was easy to work with and everything was prepared in a timely manner. We came in knowing what car we wanted and were able to leave with it. Ed was ...very helpful in the purchasing and provided us with a lot of information.

May 13, 2018

No pressure sales approach. Very understanding of and knowledgeable about the questions that I asked. They let me take my time to make an educated dec...ision. My only suggestion is to make sure to clean out the used cars, there was still junk in the car from the previous owner.

May 10, 2018

Mike Obal was a pleasure to work with from day one. I spent a few days going back on forth on a few cars from Wilkins and Mike was super patient and w...illing to help in all aspects. He was great with communicating over the phone and in person, and took the initiative to call us back with every detail possible over the course of days. If he said he would call at a certain time, he always made sure to. He came in on his day off on the day I decided to make the purchase, which was so kind. My family came with me to check out cars and after meeting Mike, they all want to come back and make a purchase with him. He gave us a great deal on a great car, and I could not be happier with my first car. He went the extra mile and it was great to work with him. I definitely recommend him to any first time buyers or just anyone looking for a car in general. Ken K. was also extremely helpful and knowledgable on all of the features of the Mazda I picked out, and he made sure I left knowing how to use everything. He made sure to throughly explain anything else regarding the warranties, and he made the experience fun and exciting.

Ken Kalan

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 8, 2018

Excellent car buying experience. Not too much pressure to buy and willing to work on the price. Taylor was very helpful and has followed up with us to... enhance the experience. Thanks.

Wilkins Mazda Hyundai