(4.7) 1013 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1013 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buerkle Honda Hyundai Genesis from DealerRater.com
  • Thanks to Scott!

Thank you very much Scott Steinberg, I love my Certified Honda Accord and thankful for your support in making this effortless process. Thanks for go...ing the extra mile.!

Overall Experience

• Quick purchase on a cold day

Thanks to Josh Branham we are now the happy owners of a Certified Pre-Owned Honda. Josh responded to an after-hours web request for information. He ...answered all questions and setup a test drive. We arrived to find the vehicle clean, warm and running on a very cold January day. After the test drive Josh shared the Carfax and Certified Pre-Owned reports. We easily reached agreement on purchase price and drive the vehicle home. Josh Branham of Buerkle Honda is knowledgeable, responsive and professional. I highly recommend him when purchasing your next vehicle. Also a special Thanks to Tom Kulstad for handling the paperwork end of things

• Honda purchase on a cold January day

• Who knew buying a car could be fun?

This is the third time I have purchased a vehicle from Buerkle Honda, and have always worked with Scott. He makes the process smooth, he gives a fair ...price, and he is genuinely fun to work with. In the past, I would walk out of dealerships with a massive headache, but working with Scott is a stress-free experience!

• Scott is great!

Scott was great to do business with. He is honest and straightforward. This was the first new car in many years and he explained everything patientl...y and in detail. Once we decided on the car, we had a very short time in which to take delivery and Scott managed to get us the car we wanted in plenty of time. His ???New Car 101??? at the time of delivery was so helpful and he answered all or our questions. He sure knows his cars inside and out. I will not hesitate to go back to Scott or recommend him to friends and family looking for a car. Made the scary experience of buying a new car very comfortable and easy.

Overall Experience

• Scott came in on his vacation to deliver the vehicle.

Scott is awesome to do business with. He got me a quote within an hour online, schedule our meeting quickly (on a Sunday), and delivered the vehicle i...n short order. He even came in when he was scheduled to be off to deliver the vehicle. Excellent service. Thanks Scott!

Overall Experience

• Helpful in replacing a car quickly

I was in an accident that left me without a car-Scott was super helpful in getting me in a car in less than a week!

• Amazing!!!!!

I went to Buerkle Honda to purchase an suv. Chris Gable and Scott Bohnen were the best!! Great experience working with these two. Never felt pressure...d to purchase, which I love! I looked and test drove quite a few vehicles from other dealerships, but they were to pushy. Then I went to Buerkle Honda and I couldn`t be happier. I love my new SUV!!!! Thank you gentlemen for all of your help.

• Another Wonderful Experience at Buerkle Honda

This was is the 5th Honda we have purchased/leased from Buerkle Honda and as we have comed to expect, our experience was pretty much flawless. We are... returning customers of Scott's and come back to him time and time again because he makes the process easy and comfortable. He found the exact car we wanted and we always feel confident he is getting us the best deal possible. He is incredibly knowledgeable and makes sure to take a lot of time to ensure that you feel comfortable with all aspects of the deal and the car that you are getting. I would highly recommend both Scott and Buerkle Honda, they will go out of their way to make sure that you have a perfect experience.

• Great experience!

We were returning customers to Scott Steinberg for a number of reasons. He helped us move into a new lease, and as always, was incredibly easy to work... with. He is honest and fair, worked really hard to make this an easy process, and did more than what was expected of him to get us into a new vehicle. Everyone at this dealership is wonderful to work with, and we will definitely be back!

Buerkle Honda Hyundai Genesis

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

3360 Highway 61 N Saint Paul, MN 55110