• Dr Hicky OB/GYN

I bought a 2007 Toyota prius with all the bells and whistles in October 2010. The staff was willing to work with me on getting the price per month where I wanted it to be. I taken my car many times to the service department for routine maintenance and they very knowledgeable and professional...always give me options on what I need or recommend services when it's due...Like the no pressure, especially buying the car as well as the service department...I want to give AMANDA,...the FIVE STAR RATING she deserves..

• Karene

Service and Sales staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. My purchase experience was great.

• NIce People!

I thoroughly enjoyed buying my Traverse from Midway! They are genuinely nice people! In the short time I was there, several of Midway's employees actually felt more like family or lifelong friends! Bravo! Thanks for making what can be a stressful ordeal seem easy!

• Great Shopping Experience

I just recently purchased a vehicle from Midway. They had the right vehicle at a great price. My sales person was great.... No pressure. The total buying experience was great.

• GREAT BUYING AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE

went in to look at a new Impala and ended up buying it! The sales staff was wonderful. Billy did a great job. We did have a minor problem two weeks later and the service dept was great. We were greeted in a cheerful, professional way. Rick, the service manager was great with helping us.