• Helpful Dealership.

I chose a Honda Civic. I was fickle about my choices, sales rep was helpful and patient with me as I weighed my options. The process was easy and everyone there made me feel welcomed and invited. Dealership was impressive with models and layout of shop and office space.

• Great Service!

They accommodated me very well and provided an update every now and then on the status of the service and repairs. They also drove me back to my home and pick me up from my office as I had to leave my car overnight. Excellent service!

• I had my car serviced and the team was awesome!

I had an awesome experience having my car serviced at crest honda. The entire service team make you feel welcome. Matt is fantastic! and Guest driven!

• Always Great Service!

Have being taking my Honda Element for routine service (oil change etc) always greeted nicely and its good to know my car is in good hands,. They do care about giving the best service....!

• My Honda

Had oil change & tire rotation. No problems. Everyone was polite and service was provided in a timely manner.

• Paul Kenner/wanting to buy Honda Accord

With the help of Mr Randall,Everything went well,just didn't have the right money at the right time.

• Crest Honda

Pleasant atmosphere with knowledgeable service technicians. The wait time is good.

Thanks for the feedback, Irma Jones. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Crest Honda. Glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! Come back and see us anytime!? -Your Crest Honda Team

• Customer review

Perfect, Carolyn! Glad to hear your experience was above satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback. Come back anytime! -Your Crest Honda Team

Appreciate working with Zac Harris. This experience make me feel more comfortable because he listened to my concerns and answered them. Also he placed results of my visit for a plan to complete work needed.

• Yes to the Crest!

Crest Honda sales and service department continues to earn my trust. Robert, Chad, and all the rest, you are the best. Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback, Brent Wiebe. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Crest Honda. Glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! Come back and see us anytime! ?-Your Crest Honda Team

• Awesome Service

I've had my care for a little over a year and have been taking it to Crest Honda for maintenance service since then. I'm always greeted and treated with great customer service. This time I was planning to leave my car overnight because I was bringing it in so late in the day but to my surprise, Dipesh Mistry, the advisor I worked with, assured me that they had time to service my vehicle that same day. And sure enough, I was in and out in less than an hour! It was a pleasure working with Dipesh...I will most certainly be back!

Thanks for the feedback, Ashley Jeans. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Crest Honda. Glad to hear we surpassed your expectations! Come back and see us anytime!? -Your Crest Honda Team