• Kia Soul

Our while experience of buying our Kia Soul was very good, Jin was enthusiastic and helpful, she even let me drive over Red Hill! Mr. Lee was very nice and completed the sale very well. My only complaint would be the preparation of the car to take home! The car was not washed well, the front grill was still dirty, and there was trash left in the passenger door of the car!

• A positive experience!

I knew that I wanted to lease a smaller car than the larger sedan that I'd been driving for 16 years. I had looked at several makes and models via internet 'expert' reviews so visited Ford, Chevrolet and Kia dealerships in Honolulu, test drove a couple models at each dealership and then narrowed my choices to models which had the safety features I wanted along with comfort, road performance and value for price paid. The Kia salesman was the most accomodating with the least amount of pressure when it came to presenting the possibilities and advantages with each of the Kia models I test drove. While I was impressed with some of the features of one of the Ford compacts I drove, the Kia impressed me more- partly the car, partly the price and financing terms and very much the helpfulness of the salesman. It felt as though he went beyond the call, helping me to set up the car's bluetooth syncing with my smartphone as well as explaining other features in detail which otherwise would have been more difficult to learn from just reading the car's manual.

• Aloha Kia Kauai ( 2016 Soul)

Good customer service. Friendly, no pressure! worked with our financial needs. Our thanks and appreiciation to our sales man Wes Kaneakua and sales manager Jeff Corona.

• Aloha Kia Honolulu

Kevin Oh at the AlohaKia dealership is a great guy and very helpful. Check him out.

• Gerald

It was long and exhausting 6hrs to be exact, I don't plan to go through that again anytime soon.

• Awesome sales service

We would like to Thank our sales guy David from Aloha Kia Honolulu-Airport for an awesome service.

• Professional and ethical salesperson in Christiana

I purchased a second Kia Optima Hybrid. There was no pressure to buy. The car is perfect! Salesperson, Christiana, was very professional and ethical through both processes. I'd say she deserves a big raise or promotion. Aloha Kia Nimitz has an outstanding way of taking pride in an ethical outfit for cars and service such as Christiana's. No gimmicks compared to other dealers. Aloha Kia Nimitz is very helpful when I need something nice.

• Christopher , Simply the Best!

Simple, no hassles very professional helpful! On Chris's suggestion I test drive the KIA and that sealed the deal for... I had completed research prior to the visit but when I sat down in that seat....I was sod. Felt so good customizing couldn't have came closer to making it a perfect fit for me!

• Great service

Great service, everyone on staff was welcoming. Our salesman Chris was knowledgeable about the vehicle we wanted and not "pushy". Finance Rep Myron was excellent, even got us a lower financing rate the next day after we bought the car. Very impressed with everyone we interacted with here, down to earth local feel.

• Great experience buying my Kia Soul on Kauai!!

My salesperson, David Soto, at our Kauai store was very helpful and patient with me. I have not bought a new car since 1995 and I had lots of questions. And he tutored me on how to use the Bluetooth and other electronic marvels that baffled me. Good job, David!! Thank you and I love my new 2016 Kia Soul!!