Cutter Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

• Cutter Ala Moana

Barton Sharp is an excellent salesman. Outstanding service.

Barton Sharp is an excellent salesman. Outstanding service.

• Great people

Just bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara from Jame B. and Katie E. over at Cutter Dodge Honolulu; sold my 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport to them too. Gave me a great deal on the sale and the trade. Good people to work with. Walked away feeling taken care of and looking forward to offering referrals and directing people their way. Thanks James and Katie!

• Nice Experience

Sales associate Barton Sharp made my purchasing a new Truck great. Customer service was great and answered all the questions I had along with explaining things that I didn't know much about.

• Donald Cade is the man to see!

Bought a Jeep Renegade today at Cutter Dodge Honolulu and he was nothing but great to me and my family. Hes not pushy like the other sellers. He took great care of us and made us feel comfortable and not pressured. I recommend anybody to go and see Donald "cadillac" cade! He goes out of his way for his customers ¿¿¿¿¿¿

• Awesome service!

Celina Eklund is an awesome and professional salesperson! She made our purchase easy and tailored to my family's needs!

• Great!

It was awesome tom and Katie where great and Gavin too

It was awesome tom and Katie where great and Gavin too

• Happy with my 2016 fiat 500x

I have had my Fiat for a day already, and it's seem to be doing well so far. The customer service was great because they were easy to talk to. Our salesman was great thanks a lot to James Baylis. I was supposed to buy a used car, but I ended up buying a brand new 2016 Fiat 500x.

• Redd and Suz Fiat 500X Trekking

Great support from James Baylis and Katy Edwards. Very helpful and professional.

• Thanks Kai!

Kai helped me get the exact Jeep I've had my eye on for quite some time. Super friendly and very easy to work with. Definitely coming back again when it's time for another car. Thanks Kai!

• New car

I came in on Easter Sunday to browse and Kevin Bryan set me up with a new 2016 Wrangler. Friendly and easy to work with.