2636 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bredemann Toyota/Scion from DealerRater.com
  • Very happy customer again!!

Congratulations on your new ride Halina! Thank you for your kind words and awesome review!!

Jerry Giec was friendly, knowledgeable and honest. He understood my needs and treated me fairly and made me feel comfortable at this family dealership. I would recommend Jerry for your next new or used vehicle. Tran was the finance manager and he was quick and efficient while dealing with the paperwork. No pressure from the time I arrived till the time I picked up my vehicle.Will come back for more in the future

• Who knew?

Who knew that you could have a good experience buying a new car ??? if you're in the process of looking check out Tom Vosnos at Bredemann Toyota Park Ridge Illinois. If I had his name earlier I would have done this sooner ..the best!

• Toyota guy

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and rating!

Always a Toyota guy. I have owned a Buick Century 2 Subaru outbacks a Toyota Corolla , and now Camry By far the best Toyota. I recommend everybody to go to Bredemann.ask for Jerry he's a good guy

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and rating!

• Excellent Service Indeed! Would highly recommended 👍
    May 24, 2017

Last week bought my 1st car Toyota Rav4 2017 and we're was so happy & grateful for the service that we experienced from the Bredeman staff sales by Mr. Nestor Ambrosio, He suggested a great Car that fit for our budget and I so loved it... Thank you Toyota Bredeman! God bless & More Powers!

• Shopping for a new and used car

Great salesman ...financing ...got all the cars n bredemann ...more power!

Thank you Scott for your wonderful review and rating!

Great salesman ...financing ...got all the cars n bredemann ...more power!

Thank you Scott for your wonderful review and rating!

• A Plus experience

Congratulations on your new ride. We appreciate your kind review and rating! Thank you for taking the time to share with us online!!

Bredemann and the staff are top notch! From beginning to end I was never pressured and left confident I made an excellent decision.Jerry is it an outstanding sales guy and I hope he's there when I return for another car

• New Prius
    May 23, 2017

Great experience! Didn't have the car I wanted in stock and found one for me right away. Got a fair price. I highly recommend.

Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

We are so happy to know Jerry was able to find you the vehicle that best fit your needs! Thank you for your kind review and business!

• Great overall! Would highly recommend
    May 23, 2017

Bredemann Toyota & Scion in Park Ridge

Congratulations on your new RAV4! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online!

What a great car buying experience. Bought a new 2017 RAV4 from Jerry Giec. They went out of their way to work this deal out for me! Great team! Great car buying experience!

• Great in every way!

Congratulations Karolina! We wish you many miles of happy driving in your new ride!

• Recommend it

Congratulations on your new ride. We are thrilled to know Jerry assisted with your purchase and helped get you the vehicle that best fit your needs!

We recently purchased a new vehicle and it was a great experience Jerry Giec was our salesmen and he was wonderful to work with. He got us the exact vehicle we were looking for and was extremely fair .thank you so much guys