Crevier BMW

New Used Service

286 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crevier BMW from DealerRater.com

• Eeezy Peezy
    November 2, 2017

Recently bought a couple of vehicles from Crevier and they made the experience very easy. Rick was the salesman and was very efficient in the process.... The process had no hiccups from beginning to end. Definitely would recommend them.

A Warm Welcome to the Crevier Family
    April 12, 2018

This review comes in multiple parts: First and foremost addressing Richard Kim in Service for the stellar experience at Crevier BMW. Secondly, Deni...se in the loaner department was also very catering to me and got me off the property in a loaner in under 10 min. Richard's 10 years of developing great esteem and rep at Crevier certainly precedes him. He is the reason why Crevier's high standards for customer service are constantly being met and exceeded - he responded to my needs efficiently but also proactively listened to any concerns I had. Upon returning my loaner, Richard proceeded to go above and beyond by providing me valuable insight to my current car and how I could navigate getting into a new model. Additionally, he set me up with Sales Advisor Tracy Lee, who continued to set the bar high by hearing me out on my situation and advising me on the next steps. For all of you reading that have experienced being under water on a loan, you can relate to the difficulties we run into when shopping. Both Richard and Tracy gave me professional insight on how I can transition into a viable lease option and helped greatly in alleviating my worries. Being in sales myself, I could tell there was zero trace of upsell - I truly felt like they had my best interests in mind. Thank you Crevier, and thank you Richard & Tracy - you have my loyalty.

Smooth Transaction
    March 27, 2018

We were ready to lease a 540i, and showed up at the dealership on a Sunday evening. Michael took care of us. We normally dislike the process of leasin...g/purchasing a new car, because dealing with pushy sales men/women and negotiating back and forth for hours (the 'normal') is not our thing. Not with Michael. Professional, friendly, curtious, caring and knowledgeable without being pushy. Could not ask for more. We will be back!

Leasing new BMW experience
    March 23, 2018

Michael was an absolute delight and made the turn in of my 2015 BMW to a 2018 as easy advance possible. He gave me options and understood I need to ta...lk via email due to my work schedule. I was dealing with another BMW dealership and looking at Lexus and he won my business. He listened to my needs and found exactly what would work for me wothvout any pressure. I will refer him and see him again in 3 years! Very professional and precise and dealership is lovely.

Great experience
    March 6, 2018

Michael is nice, patient, and professional, he gave us an excellent service and attitude, I will recommend Michael to all my friends; if you are look...ing for a great service and great deal go see Michael Georgie at Crevier BMW Thank you Michael for all your help; I do really appreciate it!

Overall Experience

Michael Georgie- A FIRST CLASS PERSON !
    March 5, 2018

I came in today wanting to see a few car colors I've seen on the internet, but I wanted to see them in person. I called Michael and he told me he had... the cars there for inspection and would be happy to show me them. He took me to see the 'Blue Metallic' cars. The thing I loved the most was there was no pressure, only a willingness to bless me in whatever way he could. That you did Michael, and I will remember you when I'm ready to buy !! WHAT A GREAT ASSET FOR CREVIER BMW !!!

Great experience with Michael Georgie
    March 4, 2018

I leased i3 today with Michael Georgie. He provided me with a truly exceptional experience, he is very professional and honest. I am sure I am going t...o refer all my family to him. Thank you Crevier BMW for having such an amazing Internet Sales Manager like Michael.

Incredible Experience!
    February 28, 2018

Michael was responsive, honest, sociable, and knowledgeable - the process was easier (and faster) than getting a phone! However, beyond these positive... attributes of a quality salesman, he's a great human being who made the process very pleasant from start to finish; to that end, he valued me as a person, NOT as a cold "target" to make a sale. For all of these reasons, I will be returning to Michael again once my lease expires. For now, I'm in exactly the car I want to be in, and am so thankful to have had Michael as the "Acquisition Advocate" (not his title, but applicable nonetheless) I needed. Thank you, sir!!

Great dealership and sales
    February 19, 2018

I had a great experience at the BMW dealer to shop for my new car. The sales helped us with the Best price. He is very nice and answered all the quest...ion we had. Very appreciate his help.

Love my New Car
    February 12, 2018

I was referred to Micheal Georgie for a client of mine. I???m happy that I took his advice to have Micheal help me out with the purchase of my new car.... He is an excellent salesman and made buying my new car a great experience. I would definitely recommend buying your next car from Micheal Georgie at Crevier BMW. The dealership is beautiful and has a Starbucks inside and a putting green outside. Things to do while getting a car wash. Love it!

Crevier BMW