• Mr. Darrell Spence

It was outstanding!!!! I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else to buy or have their BMW serviced! Brian Woolverton in service, Phil the general manager and Jasmin in support, they have the best people in place to serve the public. I've had 2 BMW's taken care of by that dealer. They are the BEST!!!

Darrell, thank you so much for the praise of our team and sharing your positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Take care!

• Service

Always enjoyed working with the service associate. Which tended my last visit. I?m not very good at remembering names.

• From Service to Purchase

I didn't want to purchase another car right now but I had tramission problems. Between the service guy (forgot his name - sorry! I think he is black and hispanic )that recommended Mr. FRANK D. (sales) I ended up leaving off the lot with a car much better than then the one I had. MR. FRANK picked the car out for me and I fell in love the car. Both gentlemen took very good care of me. THANKS TO BOTH OF THEM FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME. I FELT LIKE I COULD TRUST THEM. BOTH of them deserve a 10++++.

• LONG BEACH BMW, LONG BEACH, CA.

EASY, COMFORTABLE PLACE TO BE, GGGRRREEEAAATTT DEAL! AMAZING SELECTION OF MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM. TOP NOTCH BUSINESS! STAFF WAS FIRST RATE, FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL. 440I GRAN GOUPE....STUNNING CAR, FUN TO DRIVE, TOTAL HEAD TURNER!

Joel Rowan, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Long Beach BMW. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a great day and come back to see us anytime!

• Long Beach BMW

The service department went above and beyond to figure out the issue I was having! It wasn't an obvious problem, but they took the time to go out on a test drive with me and had me explain the situation. I am so amazed at how caring my service rep Zachary and his supervisor were and the extra steps they took to figure out the problem! This is why I only buy BMW's!!

Hi Gloria Perekrest, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Long Beach BMW. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you again for the great review!

• LB BMW Service

Bryan Morgan is a fabulous service representative. He is most helpful and delightful to deal with.

Suzanne Nosworthy, thank you so much for the positive review!

Suzanne Nosworthy, thank you so much for the positive review!

• Service

Hi Jennifer, We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit! Thank you for the 5 Star review and we look forward to seeing you next time!

My service experience at LB was excellent. Tom Miller is awesome, very professional and took good care of my vehicle. Definitely ask for Tom if you need a good advisor

• Service evaluation

Outstanding with the best service available with no negative comments

Outstanding with the best service available with no negative comments

Roy Paul, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Long Beach BMW. Have a wonderful day and come back to see us anytime!

• Review

Ari was great, very helpful and easy to deal with when buying a new BMW. Love the car

Hi Mitchell, We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for the 5 Star review and we hope you have a wonderful day!

• bmw dealership long beach ca

Very friendly and attentive. Clean facility. Service done in a timely manner.

Marie Melanson, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Long Beach BMW! We look forward to seeing you again!

Very friendly and attentive. Clean facility. Service done in a timely manner.