Insider's Auto Sales

Saturday 8:30am–8:00pm
Sunday 12:00am–5:00pm
(703) 498-2196 (703) 498-2196

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service and auto!

I am going to buy again from them next year, when I am ready for my next car purchase. Staff was personable, professional and not pressure! Great SUV and great service! Thank you so much for my 2014 Honda CRV!

The best dealer

It was a comfortable process and friendly instead of a constant advertisement and pounding the car options down our throats. Patience is key and they provided that.

Easy process

Thanks Jimmy! Great buying experience with no hassle I strongly recommend this dealership

Great Customer Service

I had a great experience here. They were honest and friendly. My car purchase was quick and smooth. I would definitely recommend them to friends!

Excellent experience

Very easy to work with great buying experience exlent customer service I will be sending my sister to buy a car from them .Fazel has been wonderful

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland

Great, quick response to all my questions. Very professional!

They kept their PROMISE and went the extra mile.

After a long and stressful journey, and at our wits end I and my daughter found a vehicle she felt safe in. Robb Promised that if we made the trip from Maryland to Manassas we'd leave in a vehicle. We were reluctant at first to put our trust in yet another Dealership full of empty promises having completely disclosed a very troubling credit history . They all talked the talk ( we can get you in something worth your while), but the results were always the same - a load of dashed hopes. We had to talk ourselves into giving Insider's Auto our last try. Closing our deal became a group effort with a great team leader in Tony who came up with the car that fulfilled our check list. My daughters primary concern was safety, dependability and low milage - the aced all three. A boat load of thanks goes out to Insider's Auto, they truly are lifesavers.

1.6

POOR SERVICE AND FOLLOW THROUGH

I purchased a higher end car from them in June of 2015. The price was right. But there was an issue with the vehicles door locks and they said they would fix it. Bottomline is their mechanics are NOT COMPETANT for higher end vehicles. They further damaged my vehicle. When I called back to complain...the phones went silent, someone was no longer working there. They insisted they could fix it and would not let me make an appointment at the respective manufacturers Dealership for the repair. Stay clear.

Dealer response

Dear Customer, We are sorry you were not satisfied with our service, however we are under completely new management since 2017 and if there is anything we can do to help you, please reach out to us at 703-497-7777. Thank you. AJ Insiders Auto Of Manassas

4.2

Great experience

Bought about a month ago a 2008 mercedes benz and had a great experience..Was a little nervous to go to a dealership that I did not have much knowledge of but a read a few reviews online and most were good so decided to give it a try. Contacted them and they were more then willing to help me with all the paperwork needed before I even walked in the door,which made it a pretty quick process espically since I had my two excited boys with me. The only thing I didnt like was the tires on the vehicle were not the correct type which made a lot of road noise but overal my experience was great!! Trust me!! Go there!!

Fast and excellent service. Highly recommend

Everything was as pictured and promised. I was in and out in an hour which was great since I've traveled from out state to make the purchase. Thanks guys!!