Insider's Auto Sales

Saturday 8:30am–8:00pm
Sunday 12:00am–5:00pm
(703) 498-2196 (703) 498-2196

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Car Buying Experience

I recently purchased a car from Insider's Auto of Manassas. First thing I'd like to say is the salesperson was very good and knowledgeable, his name is Anthony Bohanon. (Ask for him he's the best) Everything was done exactly as promised. My credit is not good, I've had (2) repo's and my house was forclosed on so I had to file Bankruptcy, so I didn't think I would be able to finance anything. But, Anthony came through for me. So for all the people who have a similar circumstance please call Anthony Bohanon at Insider's Auto of Manasass. Anthony, Thank You So Much!

great place great people

I didn't expect to drive away with a car, but these guys were willing to work with me to get the payments I could afford. Im very happy and love my car!! Zabby was my salesperson and he was awesome and very sweet.

4.5

Great experience!

Everyone there was kind and helpful! Anthony, Angel, Kenny and the entire staff went out of their way to make car buying a relaxing and effortless event.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

Working with Ryan and the Financing Manager Frank, was the best car buying experience that I've had in many years. I can't thank them enough for working with me and the banks to get me the best rate possible. They are truly there for the customer!! I will definitely buy here again.

Ryann Nickens

Ryann exemplified excellent customer services skills which included going the extra mile to ensure I was completely satisfied as customer. I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends. My experience was very pleasant.

Come see Ryann Nickens he is the best hands down!!

Ryann exemplified excellent customer service as well as patience while ensuring my total satisfaction with my purchase. He went above and beyond and made me feel very confident and happy with my purchase. I would recommend him to all of my friends as well as return as a repeat customer.

Talk to Pat

Pat was very nice and helpful! Find him if you're interested in buying a car! The overall process was smooth and painless even with my "not so great" credit

1.0

bought a car

DO NOT BUY CAR FROM THIS DEALER, THEY SELL ALL FRAM DAMAGE CARS AND THEY ARE NOT HONEST AND THEY LIE, I BOUGHT A CAR AND I AM VERY DISPOINTED AND UNHAPPY

4.0

great place to car shop

Ryan Nickens is the best hands down he was very helpful and explained everything so that there was No missunderstanding. There where no hassle and i will recommend him to others looking for great deals ad great customer service

Car purchasing expirence

Over all my expirence was great. Ryann Nickens was very helpful, he greeted me && knew who I was before i got to the dealership. He really helped find me a car in my price range that I'm in love with!!! i